• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

The cover for #8 is amazing!

...welcome to the gauntlet that is the Todd thread.

Whenever I hear the word "gauntlet" all I can think of is this:

Gauntlet_zps2c7be81f.jpeg

"Valkyrie is about to die." and "Valkyrie needs food badly!"

My buddies still drop these lines randomly in conversations.

Once you get the new mugs out, I will pass down my " World's Best Boss " Office mug. I've been watching the English version on Netflix this week. It is nearly as funny as Todd. lol

About 4 years ago Entertainment Weekly ranked the British Office as the most politically incorrect show of all time but I have a feeling that Todd may "dethrone" the King.

Once you get the new mugs out, I will pass down my " World's Best Boss " Office mug. I've been watching the English version on Netflix this week. It is nearly as funny as Todd. lol

About 4 years ago Entertainment Weekly ranked the British Office as the most politically incorrect show of all time but I have a feeling that Todd may "dethrone" the King.

Must be something wrong with me. :screwy: I love them both :roflmao:

Yes...but u are my kind of degenerate!!! So u have that going for you.

Thank you kind sir. Right back at you. :hi:

When does #7 hit the shelves ?

Gauntlet -- that's hot, eb.

What else is hot:

We just signed our first official TODD merchandising license today! Tee shirts, bags, mugs, and even beach towels! More news coming soon!

Thank you sir!

News of merch = :cloud9:

I already have my TODD tee from NYCC and can't wait for the next stuff to spend my money on... TODD RULES!!!

:gossip: A TODD 'Toon Tumbler would be awesome!

Gauntlet -- that's hot, eb.

What else is hot:

We just signed our first official TODD merchandising license today! Tee shirts, bags, mugs, and even beach towels! More news coming soon!

Thank you sir!

News of merch = :cloud9:

I already have my TODD tee from NYCC and can't wait for the next stuff to spend my money on... TODD RULES!!!

:gossip: A TODD 'Toon Tumbler would be awesome!

True and PVC set including Charlie Rose would make a nice Christmas set lol

All kidding aside, I can't wait for the TV show. I laugh thinking about the book so the show will probably end me but what a way to go lol

Thank you kind sir. Right back at you. :hi:

When does #7 hit the shelves ?

Not sure. Not soon enuff

All kidding aside, I can't wait for the TV show. I laugh thinking about the book so the show will probably end me but what a way to go lol

:signfunny: Charlie Rose PVC action figure = :roflmao:

Yeah, I really do hope "TODD the Animated Series" gets greenlit; I can see how awesome a show it could be on Adult Swim airing before or after The Boondocks!

"Innocence is thought charming because it offers delightful possibilities for exploitation."

-Mason Cooley

Yeah, I really do hope "TODD the Animated Series" gets greenlit; I can see how awesome a show it could be on Adult Swim airing before or after The Boondocks!

"Innocence is thought charming because it offers delightful possibilities for exploitation."

-Mason Cooley

I think you nailed it with the Cooley quote.

-Mason Cooley

I think you nailed it with the Cooley quote.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...it doesn't last as long for fat people"-this quote seems more apropos for the Todd thread.