• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

MONIES!!!!!!!!

I am assuming this is an inside joke????

not at all. but he just scored five 9.8s, so he will get MONIES!!!!!

thats all :)

Got it. Didn't catch that you were referring to Eb's score. I tell people all the time "I really am just a pretty face...no substance here"!

About time. Seems like after being promised the weekly deal, we've been forced to wait for nearly a month.....bwahahahahahahaha lol

I'm just messing around but I really can't wait. Put this book, EOW, Five Ghosts, and Rat Queens on different weeks and then sprinkle a little aLetter 44 here and there in case somebody has an off week and kablam ! Something to look forward to every week.

About time. Seems like after being promised the weekly deal, we've been forced to wait for nearly a month.....bwahahahahahahaha lol

I'm just messing around but I really can't wait. Put this book, EOW, Five Ghosts, and Rat Queens on different weeks and then sprinkle a little aLetter 44 here and there in case somebody has an off week and kablam ! Something to look forward to every week.

I am feeling u my brother from another mother

Edited by NigelTufnel42

Ken, I'm trying to get a feel for the accuracy of monthly sales estimates versus actual sales. It is reported that Todd #5 sales were 7618 ( I'm guessing this didn't include the blanks as there is no * ) and Todd #6 sales were 5933. It seems like a large drop for books that came out 1 week apart. Do you personally keep track ?

BTW, if this is correct, I'm betting 1685 people regret not ordering lol

They're finally home! :cloud9:

DSCN1560_zps009ee707.jpg

Niceeeeee

(worship)

+1 I have a few 9.8's and a bunch of raws that are 9.4-9.6. It's been a tough one. Nice job!

Yeah, I picked those five out from about 15-20 raw copies that I picked up over time. Those were the best of the bunch. :)