• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

KEN & MK were great grabbed up prints of all covers signed by both talked for awhile great time was missing a print even asked for my address so he could send it to my house great guys i don't even have room for these12 huge prints. lol

Damn Ken half the country is fat as hell and you got one XXL. lol

Emezy -- u bought the prints today, right? I found #1 so come by 2405 and it's yours.

Amazing you are the man proof and point. (thumbs u

Edited by emezy360

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

KEN & MK were great grabbed up prints of all covers signed by both talked for awhile great time was missing a print even asked for my address so he could send it to my house great guys i don't even have room for these12 huge prints. lol

Those are awesome and look worth framing. Every time I see Todd stuff, I smile or get tickled. It really is a lot of fun. You were lucky to grab those. (thumbs u

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

Those are awesome and look worth framing. Every time I see Todd stuff, I smile or get tickled. It really is a lot of fun. You were lucky to grab those. (thumbs u

Yes they are it was worth hearing my girlfriend complain. :headbang:

Yeah. I'm a loser and hadn't picked one up yet. I'm getting ready to check out of my hotel and head back to the con for a few more hours. Should be able to grab one as I plan on finding Ken and MK.

Happy Birthday as well!!

Yeah. I'm a loser and hadn't picked one up yet. I'm getting ready to check out of my hotel and head back to the con for a few more hours. Should be able to grab one as I plan on finding Ken and MK.

Happy Birthday as well!!

Nice...can someone post a pic of the shirt?

Happy Birthday as well!!

Ok, cool and thanks; I'm heading there now. :)

Nice...can someone post a pic of the shirt?

I'll post a pic tonight. It's a gray/charcoal t-shirt with Todd drawn with black lines, no color... looks like a chunky Todd too, but it's cool.

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

SplashPageArt has that print 4 u! Ask for Mark when u go to the booth. I heard u stopped by but the guy u asked didn't know I'd left it for ya!

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

SplashPageArt has that print 4 u! Ask for Mark when u go to the booth. I heard u stopped by but the guy u asked didn't know I'd left it for ya!

Be on the lookout for a todd commission walking dead stolen from Kens table at the con features todd & I

Think rick Grimes on the cover individual_without_enough_empathys. doh!