• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

:bump: Tough crowd this week. :(

pretty much since the saga mania hit, the Buy/Sell/Trade on here for moderns has been broken. Majority of the traffic is just people looking for deals they can immediately turn around and flip.

Twas ever thus with modern sales.

no doubt, plenty of it, but they have overrun the people who want to just "browse" for things. 30+ auctions of the same book, tends to decrease foot traffic through the threads.

:bump: Tough crowd this week. :(

pretty much since the saga mania hit, the Buy/Sell/Trade on here for moderns has been broken. Majority of the traffic is just people looking for deals they can immediately turn around and flip.

This is what I was hoping for with the prices, I think I'm more surprised/disappointed that no one here wanted to take advantage. I thought for sure the ASM 300 would go and we'd see it on eBay the next day but not so much as a nibble (shrug)

I know I have mostly modern stuff up, but the slabs and ss I want to save up for and buy em. Since saga and panzerfaust and nwm started hitting, people want to flip. Most of the the items I listed are at a loss for me, but thats how it works for some things.