• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, FEB 10TH-THE LONGEST RUNNING MONTHLY COMICON!

14 posts in this topic

The monthly Clifton Comic Book Expo returns on Sunday, February 10th!

Join us from 10-4 at the Clifton Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave for the longest running monthly comicon in America!

Admission is free!

Easy access from Rts 46 and 3... and the NJ Transit bus #190 from Port Authority stops at the door.

Once again we will have dozens of dealers with everything from bargain comics to CGC graded keys... action figures and supplies as well.

Guest creators TBA!

Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon.

More info is available at our website www.njcomicbookshows.com

Like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Check out Monte's Mayhem video review of our show on youtube... "The Monthly Clifton NJ Comic Book Expo Review"

Seeya at the show!

JP

Just got home from the event. 1st one and I was surprised on the turnout. I got a couple of good deals. Plenty of dealers and comics to look through. The parking was rough due to the snowstorm. Only 5 hours long, so if you show late, there isn't enough time to browse, but overall I enjoyed myself. Ill definitely be going again.

Just got home from the event. 1st one and I was surprised on the turnout. I got a couple of good deals. Plenty of dealers and comics to look through. The parking was rough due to the snowstorm. Only 5 hours long, so if you show late, there isn't enough time to browse, but overall I enjoyed myself. Ill definitely be going again.

Parking was a bit tough today since we had 14 inches of snow yesterday... the show officially runs to 4pm, but some of the dealers left particularly early fearing ice on the roads after dark. All boardies are welcome to come to the show as early as 9am (an hour before the advertised opening time).