• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still Making Room - Sales Thread - CGC Only - TRADE OPTION - 10% OFF Remaining

20 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]It's time for me to focus my collection - went rather all out on my X-Men Registry Set over the past couple of years...

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship flat-rate (whatever the new price is). I NO LONGER SHIP MEDIA MAIL (no exceptions).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

[/font]

Astonishing Tales #8 CGC 9.2 OW-W Winnipeg Pedigree $42

Astonishing Tales #11 CGC 9.4 OW-W $32

Avengers #80 CGC 9.0 OW-W (old label) $56

Avengers #89 CGC 9.6 OW-W $290

Avengers #116 CGC 8.5 OW-W $35

Fantastic Four #119 CGC 9.4 W $52

Giant-Size Super-Heroes #1 CGC 9.2 OW-W $99

Incredible Hulk #142 CGC 9.4 W $75

Incredible Hulk #143 CGC 9.4 OW-W $70

Incredible Hulk #175 CGC 9.4 W $53

Incredible Hulk #218 CGC 9.8 W $45

Iron Man #45 CGC 9.4 OW-W $60

Jungle Action #5 CGC 8.5 W (old label) $26 - Odd my copy doesn't come up on GPA

Jungle Action #16 CGC 8.5 OW $18

Jungle Action #19 CGC 9.0 OW $20

I'm sad about these...

Thor #132 CGC 9.6 W $190

Thor #139 CGC 9.4 OW (old label) $136

Thor #153 CGC 9.2 C-OW Savannah Pedigree (w/Cert.) $96

Thor #158 CGC 9.2 OW-W $100

Thor #172 CGC 9.0 OW $40

Thor #173 CGC 9.6 OW-W $145

Thor #175 CGC 9.6 OW-W $175

Hi Andy, for some reason I did not think you’d collected slabs. Good luck, they seem very fairly priced. The Iron Man #45 is a great story (concluding in #46). But you’d have to crack it open to read it… :D

:hi:

My raw collection got out of hand well before my slab collection. I have 7-8 CGC boxes full at this point. I'm hoping to unload 1-2 for round 1. It's hardest seeing the first few go, then I usually care less.

One of my best friends is obsessed with Iron Man and I'm not a huge fan (some stories were/are good though) - at one point I had the intention to collect all the IM covers where he is mocked, being beaten, or dead... lol

That’s precisely that: I realized Iron Man is heavily underrated. I used to be not so much affectioned to the character, but if you read those stories you’ll see what I mean. I think writer was Gerry Conway. At its finest. (thumbs u

That issue also ties in with Marvel 1970s stories dealing with youth protest and counterculture, alongside with Sub-Mariner #28, Captain Marvel #16-21 and the first series of Warlock (by Roy Thomas). Great stuff, light-years ahead.

If it was raw, I’d have purchased that Iron Man, I have a midgrade copy.