• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few good books Added The Avengers, All American #93

11 posts in this topic

I'll be listing some nice Golden and Silver Age starting with a couple of sweet books previously listed now ar lower prices.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

I will not accept returns of CGC items.

All non-CGC items may be returned for a refund if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund postage if I have made a significant error in grading, in which case I will bear all costs.

No probies or trolls allowed