• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movies you hate #3: Wanted

45 posts in this topic

I have officially entered into the twilight zone. The next time any of you namby- pambies give me a hard time about my thoughts on comic book movies and fidelity to the source material...go stuff yourselves :P

The wanted movie had as much to do with the comic as broke back mountain did with FF1

Reed and Ben sitting in a tree...

I have officially entered into the twilight zone. The next time any of you namby- pambies give me a hard time about my thoughts on comic book movies and fidelity to the source material...go stuff yourselves :P

The wanted movie had as much to do with the comic as broke back mountain did with FF1

Hate crime. The truth.

Fixed that for you.

Stuff it, Ben Reilly lover :baiting:

:insane:

The comic series was freaking awesome! I was very disappointed in the movie. It's still entertaining, but too much of a variance from the books.

+1

+2. I have to pretend it is not really Wanted. It is easy because it is not really Wanted.

I hated the movie and was very hesitant to read the comic. Then I read some of Millar other work, including Chosen, and jumped in. No clue how they got that movie from the comic.

:screwy:

I'd HIGHLY recommend Chosen as well. Awesome 3-issue mini!!

Most awesome movie train crash ever.

Close. But I'm going to have to go with Point Break (worship)

But please dont get me wrong. I love "Wanted" and can't turn the channel whenever it's on. Very few films I can say that about (thumbs u

Hold on.There must be a part of this life i skipped.

There's a train crash in Point break ?

I don't remember a train crash. But what an ending.

hah! boy that was a nice scene (when it comes to the screen play), but very 80's and non-realistic.

Notice the poor cinematography when Keanu gets out of the truck there are scenes that flip flop from him being totally dry to being wet (the coat will give it away) and throughout the whole time it was pouring down rain. There is even a spot on the beach when he's walking up and it looks like the rain is letting up before he gets to Swayze he's bone dry - Hah! And the fake rain pourith (you can't fool HD)!

This was a decent bridge for Keanu Reeves though his first semi-shedding of the Bill and Ted role, but unfortunately he'll never shed the WHOAH!

Non-the-less I like this flick on the sheer basis of it being an 80's guilty pleasure.

Just seeing Anthony Kiedis in as a bad guy made me grin.

+1

Most awesome movie train crash ever.

Close. But I'm going to have to go with Point Break (worship)

But please dont get me wrong. I love "Wanted" and can't turn the channel whenever it's on. Very few films I can say that about (thumbs u

Hold on.There must be a part of this life i skipped.

There's a train crash in Point break ?

I don't remember a train crash. But what an ending.

some people would like to talk to you

IY3PjA2.jpg