• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"NorthHampton" collection: Atlas/Seaboard books

2 posts in this topic

I'm still in the middle of the handling some Charlton deals, but I thought I would see if anyone is collecting these.

The collection contained a full run of regular issues (with some doubles, but no magazines), minus Vicki 1 and 3. A good deal more than half of these graded out at VF or better. Glossy flat copies. (Before you ask, the Vicki 2 is a "Good"),

If there is interest, I will post some scans and a full graded list with prices. I'd love it if someone was interested in starting to collect these and wanted the whole set. I'm tempted myself, it's such a great start.

Anyone have any thoughts on CGCing the really good ones? I took a look at GPA, and it barely seems worth it.

Thanks all!

Anyone have any thoughts on CGCing the really good ones? I took a look at GPA, and it barely seems worth it.

I wouldn't. Vicki would be the only title worth slabbing (and that's a stretch) as the slabbed price you're likely to get probably wouldn't offset the grading fees.

Jim