• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes, PP #1 plus more to come sale.CLOSED THANKS

36 posts in this topic

Hey all, I've been out of buying comics for about 3-4 months now but I need to sell some stuff as I'm not working to much right now, and when I do I haven't been making much money(I work for tips). Anyhow, I have tons of comics to get rid of, though, anything printed in the last few months I won't have as stated above. Thanks for looking and I'm going to post more soon.

-Shipping is $5.50 for the first 3 comics via USPS Priority Envelope flat rate.

-After 3 comics the rate will be a flat $11.00 via a USPS Priority Box flat rate no matter the amount of books. You can opt for this as well if you don't like envelopes.

-CGC books will be $12.00 + $1 each book after via a USPS Priority Box flat rate.

-Delivery Confirmation included, but insurance is up to the buyer if wanted.

-I will consider shipping overseas and the cost will be exact for the buyer

Paypal preferred

first :takeit: wins

No probies or HOS's

All books are bagged and boarded and shipped well

Let me know if there is something in particular you are looking for as I might have it for sale, but just not have it listed.

A couple of random Lady Death books

Lady Death Swimsuit Special 2005 Platinum Edition NM $8.00- The foil was flaked off a little off the bottom letters when bought it pre-bagged in 2005. I would grade it slightly higher if not for this.

ladyDeath_swimsuit2005_Plat_NM001.jpg

ladyDeath_swimsuit2005_Plat_NM_bk001.jpg

Haunted Horror #1 YOE Comics NM/MT 9.8 $40.00- This book seems like it is hard to find and generating some interest.

I've noticed this as well - there's no information on comichron.com, I was wondering if people are chasing it because it's a lower print run, or because of the (reprint) content?

GLWTS!

Okay, so for my peace of mind and faster listing of these books while I'm trying to do homework, study for exams, and work on portfolio pieces I'm going to just list a bunch of books with grades and price. Scans are always able to be done and posted for you if you'd like. If you throw up an :takeit:, you can request a scan before actually being obligated to buy and I'll amend the book with a (pending scan) mark.

Thanks,

Damian

DC Comics

Title Issue Grade Price Notes

Justice League (New 52) #1 5th Print 9.8 $15

Justice League (New 52) #1 6th Print 9.8 $15

Justice League (New 52) #1 8th Print 9.75 $10

Justice League (New 52) #12 9.8 $5

--Take the whole set for $35--

The Shade (New 52) #1 9.75 $3

Teen Titans (New 52) #1 9.8 $6

Suicide Squad (New 52) #1 9.75 $20

Suicide Squad (New 52) #2 9.0/9.2 $8

Suicide Squad (New 52) #3 9.75 $8 unread

Suicide Squad (New 52) #6 7.5/8.0 $5 Bought this here on the boards as a 9.4 Hah

Suicide Squad (New 52) #7 9.6 $12 unread

Suicide Squad (New 52) #8 9.6 $4 unread

Suicide Squad (New 52) #9 9.6 $4 unread

Suicide Squad (New 52) #10 9.6 $4 unread

--Take the whole set for $45--

more to come!!!

Is anything DC New 52 even worth wasting my time posting here? I'm thinking if it doesn't have an Image logo, the book isn't worth posting for sale. I had a bunch of New 52 stuff I was thinking of posting. Any Marvel books in demand right now???

I have really nice run of Batman New 52 as follows:

Annual #1 9.75 This just means a guaranteed 9.6 with a good shot at 9.8

#0 Blank Cvr. 9.75 unread

#1 9.75

#2 9.75

#3 9.75

#4 9.6

#5 9.4

#6 9.6

#7 9.2/9.4

#8 9.75

#9 9.75

#10 9.75

#11 9.75

#12 9.8 unread

#13 1st Print Die-Cut 9.8 unread

Sold as a set only. I posted these via PM a couple of hours ago, but didn't hear back from the boardie so.

$150 I think is fair for the grades hm

I can give some scans If needed for these and all books.