• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mercenary Art Convention Schedule 2013 (old thread use 2014)

91 posts in this topic

Looks like the first ECC package shipped to me so they should all be en route (fast tracks) soon!

II got mine(eccc stuff) in a couple days ago just fyi :) Also just wanted to say i love the topic name you have chosen :applause:

Looks like the first ECC package shipped to me so they should all be en route (fast tracks) soon!

II got mine(eccc stuff) in a couple days ago just fyi :) Also just wanted to say i love the topic name you have chosen :applause:

Topic name? You mean my Art Studio name?

Oh I see :) Cool I did not know!

Ahh yes thought it was appropriate when I formed the studio lol so I use it for all of my endeavors :D

:golfclap: i think it fits with the screen name as well lol

Will be replying to as many PM's etc as I can tonight.

To update everyone I can in one place. I have had 2 of 7 ish packages ship from CGC with ECC books none in hand yet.

Skottie Young orders look like they will be filled just fine.

Tony Daniel hold overs are done just working with him on forms etc so he can send them.

Sayger hold overs are in process he said he would have them ready.

Medina pricing still waiting but he started on the 'simple' requests that conformed to pricing already. I will send out invoices once he gets back to me today.

Next shows will be Vancouver Fan Expo, Big Wow Comic Fest, Philly Wiz World, Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con through early June. Message me if you would like to get something done I will post more specific lists of artists etc once I am caught up from my trip overseas.

Think I will be doing Nashville :D

Denver is still a possibility. I think there is something else that weekend too... ? Phoenix is also a possibility...

The ones I have posted now are cons that I have tables at for the studio so I know I will be there for sure.

Quick heads up all the ECC books shipped from CGC but right now I have 3 of the 7 boxes in hand. One box of GI Joe and one box of Skottie Young. Most subs are still inbound so I figured I would update everyone in case I dont get around to it before I depart for Calgary in 2 days.