• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wedding Fire Sale...

12 posts in this topic

Yes... I made the commitment... on a small scale. I'm selling a couple of comics off to help fund my impending wedding in September. They're mostly minor, but hey... every bit helps. There's a couple of X-Men and some low/mid grade GA stuff so let's get bidding/shilling thumbsup2.gif

My auctions...

Now that flaming avatar of someone (something?) burning in hell isn't a Freudian slip about how you real feel about getting married is it?

smirk.gif

Now that flaming avatar of someone (something?) burning in hell isn't a Freudian slip about how you real feel about getting married is it?

smirk.gif

It is the Balrog

All nerds should know that!

sign-funnypost.gifthumbsup2.gif

And no Aces... don't feel that way. I'm actually happy about getting married. I am smart enough, however, to not let my fiance know that I'm selling comics to help fund the wedding. No need in letting her know that they can go for something important... lord knows that the "important" thing will suddenly be a new stove tonofbricks.gifgrin.gif

smirk.gif

It is the Balrog

sign-funnypost.gifthumbsup2.gif

And no Aces... don't feel that way. I'm actually happy about getting married. I am smart enough, however, to not let my fiance know that I'm selling comics to help fund the wedding. No need in letting her know that they can go for something important... lord knows that the "important" thing will suddenly be a new stove tonofbricks.gifgrin.gif

I was only fooling... stooges.gif

smirk.gif

It is the Balrog

Where must I turn in my pocket protector and taped glasses? sorry.gif