• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value of Strange Tales 110

50 posts in this topic

Wow 9.4 nice book. This has always been a book I recommend to friends who want a book that is worth way more then its current value. Another book I recommend is TTA 35 . Of course 27 is the main key but the first Ant Man as the super hero we know is 35 and way undervalued.

Wow 9.4 nice book. This has always been a book I recommend to friends who want a book that is worth way more then its current value.

Thanks! HG Strange Tales #110s change hands so infrequently that I can trace the history of the Northland over the last 10 years rather easily. Doug Schmell sold this book in 2004 when he launched his website and that owner sold it in 2009 and that owner sold it to me. So there have been very few owners over the last 10+ years which is rather infrequent for a Marvel Key.

Wow 9.4 nice book. This has always been a book I recommend to friends who want a book that is worth way more then its current value.

Thanks! HG Strange Tales #110s change hands so infrequently that I can trace the history of the Northland over the last 10 years rather easily. Doug Schmell sold this book in 2004 when he launched his website and that owner sold it in 2009 and that owner sold it to me. So there have been very few owners over the last 10+ years which is rather infrequent for a Marvel Key.

That's definitely a keeper. Amazing book. Wow. I'm speechless. (worship)

I think it has always been a book that had a lot of growth potential. I got a stone cold deal on a very nice white paged 9.0

It was offered to a dealer first. The dealer said he would think it over. He thought, I bought. He came back to get the book. The dealer selling the book pointed to me and said ask him. He bought the book 1 minute after you left. He was a bit miffed. Oh well, to bad for him.

he snoozed, he loozed. good for you; better to go to a collector!

.....I would imagine the Northland copy of that book would have better eye appeal than a copy with a higher technical grade.....Northlands are SWEET. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u