• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If these boards didn't exist...

54 posts in this topic

Cal...did I miss a flame thread since our "spat" or have you all of a sudden decided to ramp up your protests?

looked like the right time to do such...

CAL

Why? No one was flaming you. In fact, no one was flaming anybody after Friday. Everything was relatively calm. Now you jump in and seem to be starting a confrontation....for no apparent reason...... confused.gif

Jim

Cal...did I miss a flame thread since our "spat" or have you all of a sudden decided to ramp up your protests?

looked like the right time to do such...

CAL

Why? No one was flaming you. In fact, no one was flaming anybody after Friday. Everything was relatively calm. Now you jump in and seem to be starting a confrontation....for no apparent reason...... confused.gif

Jim

"The good news is that now I know that Arch knows of my existence - now he does not ignore me.

CAL "

Post from parallel thread by Cal seems to sum it up. And no Cal I'm not trying to "pile on" with others but you do seem to piling things a bit high right now(still got one of your books on my watch list grin.gif)

Post from parallel thread by Cal seems to sum it up. And no Cal I'm not trying to "pile on" with others but you do seem to piling things a bit high right now(still got one of your books on my watch list

Maybe that is my problem. Instead of fighting back against the junk, I should prop up my comic books for sale - I should take time to do that and only that - I wonder if my fan club would increase then? lol

I always thought it was wrong to prop up auctions( discuss them) while they were current and thought it was right to fight back when attacked.

But I sometimes forget where I am

What was that the other guy posted an hour ago? It's only a chat Board or something like that??

Enjoy!

CAL

don't think you understand. You stated that Arch hijacked the other thread. He didn't. You did. He moved your hijacking to a separate thread of its own. Understand?

OK let me re-phrase my previous post:

Arch did not like my answer to that other thread. he moved it for whatever reason. He was, I thought, supposed to be neutral on this Forum. I emailed him before about the libel here on this Forum and he never replied not once. Unfounded? I have the PM 's from other Members that actually believed the libel about me and told me that I was not completely innocent. So thus they were unduly influenced by the libel. It is my right to take that seriously. Arch did not even reply to me to even to tell me to get lost. Nothing.

That did not settle too well with me. Today, I answered the other man's Thread with my honest answer re: Board Culture. For Arch to take that action tells me something: he is watching me. Why? Well, to start it goes back to my other responses today.

CAL

But also correct while funny!

CAL

... confused.gif

I don't think you understand. You stated that Arch hijacked the other thread. He didn't. You did. He moved your hijacking to a separate thread of its own. Understand? acclaim.gif

...I'm not sure but,...I think we need to give Arch a strike....

Arch is watching all of us....

I guess that is good. But this is from someone who still does not know all the workings and functions of this Forum... still finding out things all the time...

CAL

Arch is watching all of us....

I guess that is good. But this is from someone who still does not know all the workings and functions of this Forum... still finding out things all the time...

CAL

Jeezus,..you'd of thought that after being here for over 3 years now you'd have a handle on things by now.... foreheadslap.gif

For Arch to take that action tells me something: he is watching me. Why? Well, to start it goes back to my other responses today.

I would guess that Arch wasn't watching you at all, until somebody hit the "notify moderator" button. That's probably the simple explanation, but still, just a guess that could be wrong.

(And no, it wasn't me, I just got home. Plus I would tell you if I did. I didn't.)