• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had $1500 to spend, what key would you get?

54 posts in this topic

I'm thinking New Mutants 98 cgc 9.9. $1500's about what it's worth now right?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5526486&fpart=1

I gotta admit, I WISH I was the guy who sold the first one..

Black Cat 50 or Fight Against Crime 20
CS 22 would be a good idea, that books heavy in demand. A nice copy of Bats 121 is always a good choice..

Bingo. Agree on the Bats 121.

I'd add any 1956-1958 Atlas horror/mystery book in high grade (if you can find them) - prices are starting to blow off the lid on these.

I'm thinking New Mutants 98 cgc 9.9. $1500's about what it's worth now right?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5526486&fpart=1

I gotta admit, I WISH I was the guy who sold the first one..

Black Cat 50 or Fight Against Crime 20
CS 22 would be a good idea, that books heavy in demand. A nice copy of Bats 121 is always a good choice..

Bingo. Agree on the Bats 121.

I'd add any 1956-1958 Atlas horror/mystery book in high grade (if you can find them) - prices are starting to blow off the lid on these.

Whats the Cap (74?) classic red skull cover. That is a worthwhile investment.

I cannot fathom paying $1k+ for any modern comic book... am I just old?

Ain't that the truth! The most I have ever paid for a comic is $425 and that was last year and it was not a modern.

Old yes, but the answer is you guys like I stated previously need to change with the times...let me guess, you don't have a smart phone, no ipad, still with the flip phone, stuck like a dinosaur...your just getting faded out..

Old yes, but I can still answer this post from my iPhone while managing a few website designs and working on my iOS apps. ;)

The key to Roy's heart.
10 shots of good liquor is cheaper than $1500.00

That depends on the liquor. Did you ever drink with Tupenny? Dude is a liquor Diva.