• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust #1-9 NM (Writer's Copies) SOLD

96 posts in this topic

So, I write this damn book and I've been seeing this series go for a pretty penny. Figure I may as well make a little myself. Why the hell not, right?

These are all unread, NM copies. There's a few ways this can go.

1) Personalised signature

2) Normal signature

3) No signature

Apparently I have to post a BIN price, so I'm shooting the moon.

$1000 :takeit:

Or, send me PM's and we can see how this goes.

563315_10151247243865872_351058581_n.jpg

Kurtis, while I admit I don’t like the drawings of "Peter Panzerfaust" I have to congratulate you for producing a modern series with a WW2 historical setting and enough elements to make it attractive to younger readers.

I have reached the CGC forums because of a research I started on italian comics of the wartime period, and I just wished to say that if you’d need anyhting italian related for background research or storyline ideas, feel free to send me a PM. :)

Kurtis, while I admit I don’t like the drawings of "Peter Panzerfaust" I have to congratulate you for producing a modern series with a WW2 historical setting and enough elements to make it attractive to younger readers.

I have reached the CGC forums because of a research I started on italian comics of the wartime period, and I just wished to say that if you’d need anyhting italian related for background research or storyline ideas, feel free to send me a PM. :)

You are kooky.

PP's artwork rules.

But I digress.

Someone hurry up and buy these.