• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

i enjoyed it and Nova, had both as pulls prior to release, cancelled both after 2 (3 will likely still come). I didnt mind them, (Nova is better), but you can't buy everything, and there were better things to choose.

Just listed 0 9.8 in an auction :acclaim:

Not seeing it, where is it?

Uber 0 9.8 linky

:)

, Ship to Canada! :makepoint:

I do, but haven't changed my eBay settings because I have no idea what it costs to ship there these days. Feel free to bid ;)

Unfortunately, because of the ebay settings it won't allow me to even place a bid because of my .CA ebay account. I'm unsure if you can change the settings on the fly now that the auction started.

Lots of convention variants on Bleeding Cool today. Bleeding Cool becomes less of a journalistic enterprise every day, it's now just an Avatar hype generator. :facepalm:

it's never been journalistic....it's a news aggregator. They post other sites news articles and add a few lines of "editorial" commentary. Their goal is to maximize traffic, which means covering every hot item, speculator hit, etc.

They hype everything and cause bubbles on ebay by drawing the speculator attention to it.

It is a good source to stay on top of what;s hot, and to know what to quick flip, but do not expect to getting anything of sustaining value from it. Use it for what it is, and be ahead of the masses following their stories blindly.

(On top of that, its also the personal bully pulpit for Rich, and his political ideologies....)