• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP. G.I. COMBAT 113 9.4 Boston copy added...

29 posts in this topic

G.I. Combat 113 9.4 white, Boston pedigree. Deep, red color strike on this incredible greytone cover. My scanner washes out the reds. They are very rich on the book. White back cover. Last Heritage sale a year ago for a 9.4 was $388 with cream to off-white pages. This book was CGC graded and cracked out but will be sent with the lable. $435.00 $395.00

gicombat113_zps4ff6aa33.jpg

All Star Western 102 7.5 off-white to white. Very scarce greytone cover and the nicest copy I have seen. There is a non-color breaking bend in the center of the book vertically that would probably press out. Exceptional cover colors that are deeper than the scan shows. Bright white back cover. $325.00

allstarwestern102_zps30161b08.jpg

sigh. :takeit:

One of the last ones I need..............an incredibly tough book to find

Congrats Dan (thumbs u

G.I. Combat 113 9.4 white, Boston pedigree. Deep, red color strike on this incredible greytone cover. My scanner washes out the reds. They are very rich on the book. White back cover. Last Heritage sale a year ago for a 9.4 was $388 with cream to off-white pages. This book was CGC graded and cracked out but will be sent with the lable. $435.00 $395.00

gicombat113_zps4ff6aa33.jpg

Sold per PM.