• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP. G.I. COMBAT 113 9.4 Boston copy added...

29 posts in this topic

Hello,

Listing a handful of cool books today. First :takeit: wins the book. Shipping is $8.00 for priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance in the US. I will ship outside the US for a little more depending on location. Thanks for looking.

Ken

All American Men of War 94. The book was CGC graded 9.0 off-white and is cracked out but I have the label and it will be sent with the book. Classic Russ Heath cover that is considered by many to be the best war cover. $140.00

allamericanmen94_zps6fd59d81.jpg

All American Men of War 94. The book was CGC graded 9.0 off-white and is cracked out but I have the label and it will be sent with the book. Classic Russ Heath cover that is considered by many to be the best war cover. $140.00

:takeit:

:takeit:

SOLD! Thanks Roy.

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :censored:

Archie Comics 67 7.0/7.5 white. Archies from this time period (1954) in nice shape are very hard to come by. This copy has exceptional cover colors and beautiful paper. Colors are much deeper than they appear in the scan. Slight chipping on the back cover that can be seen in the scan, probably from a dull blade. I don't mind keeping this one. A beauty. $220.00 $195.00

archie67_zps96e1a3b4.jpg

archie67b_zps4d7f772b.jpg

All Star Western 102 7.5 off-white to white. Very scarce greytone cover and the nicest copy I have seen. There is a non-color breaking bend in the center of the book vertically that would probably press out. Exceptional cover colors that are deeper than the scan shows. Bright white back cover. $325.00

allstarwestern102_zps30161b08.jpg

All Star Western 102 7.5 off-white to white. Very scarce greytone cover and the nicest copy I have seen. There is a non-color breaking bend in the center of the book vertically that would probably press out. Exceptional cover colors that are deeper than the scan shows. Bright white back cover. $325.00

sigh. :takeit:

I hate it when I miss a book like this. I really hate it when I miss it to Roy.

lol

sigh. :takeit:

SOLD! Thanks Dan.

I don't really want the book. I just bought it because I knew you guys did.

:acclaim:

I don't really want the book. I just bought it because I knew you guys did.

:acclaim:

:ohnoez: