• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Even More GGA...Fiction House Style

148 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics 149 CGC 6.5 white pages - white covers are surprisingly rare in the Fiction House titles. Given how they liked to skimp on colors, you'd think they'd have done it more often.

This is tied for second-best copy with the 7.5 I got back in the same box. I'm betting the other 6.5 doesn't have white pages.

$115 SOLD!

Jumbo14965_zps28491a53.jpg

Me too! Not to be crude, but I'm really more of a cushion man - but I like stilts too.... ;)

There are some great booty covers in the Jumbo run. I think I sold all of the undercopies I had accumulated but I'll check again later on.

One oddity to finish out this set of books. Uber-anti-GGA cover.

Boy Commandos 20 CGC 9.2 OW/W - second highest graded and a nice black cover

$225 SOLD!

BoyCommandos20_zps92025abf.jpg

Many of your FH books have exceptional color, I take it this was more important criteria than actual grade when you were buying. Beautiful copies!

Thanks! For the last 4.5 years, my goal has been to get the best-colored, highest-graded copy possible. There seems to be one out there for every issue. As of now, I'm satisfied with most of my copies. I've still got a few where I've retained a better looking undercopy along with a higher graded copy.