• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Even More GGA...Fiction House Style

148 posts in this topic

Jungle Comics 124 CGC 5.0 LT/OW. Funny enough, the batch of books I go graded were almost all either white pagers, or LT/OW. I'd rather the white.

$75

Jungle124_zps328df069.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

Back with more stuff.

Captain Midnight 32 CGC 9.0 OW, Davis Crippen Copy - I bought this one and then picked up the Mile High copy before it even arrived in the mail.

$170

CaptainMidnight32.jpg

Captain Midnight 50 CGC 7.5 LT/OW, Crowley File Copy - As far as File Copies go, the stamp is pretty minimal. PQ isn't great but it filled a hole in my run for a little while.

$80

CaptainMidnight50.jpg

Jumbo 65 CGC 9.2 Slight Professional Restoration - Small amount of color touch on cover. OW pages.

Sometimes you find a book that looks better than you thought possible. Sigh. It is still the highest graded copy and looks beautiful.

$150

Jumbo65.jpg

Jumbo 76 CGC 9.0 C/OW

I sent the book to CGC to see if it was the Cosmic Aeroplane copy. It is not the Cosmic Aeroplane copy but now resides in a new holder. It wasn't pressed and still has the same certificate number.

$200

Jumbo76FC_zpsba6823f2.jpg