• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE OFFICAL ALL SPOILER KILL BILL VOL. 2 THREAD YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

62 posts in this topic

Tarantino should only make Kill Bill movies. IMO the best movies he has ever done next to Reservoir Dogs.

Love the scene in the trailer between Uma and Darryl, especially when she plucks out the other eye.

Didn't care for the ending though. The fight scene between Uma and David seemed way too short considering she spent the movie trying to get to him to kill him. Plus the way he just kinda fell down and died, kinda boring.

Still awesome though! thumbsup2.gif

hey teammate . well i have to say i could watch any kung-fu movie Q & T would do.

spolier aleart!!!!!!

yes the ending seemed overly wordie but ( avert eyes big spolier:He is the father of her dauther. so maybe in a way she was giving him closure. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

but man a rat could live in the eyebrows of that one guy 27_laughing.gif

there is supposedly a kick butt scene with Sam Jackson involved where in a flashback they show Bill kicking tail Hopefully there are some worthwhile extras as the second film was kind of dull

D U L L W T F WHAT PART (out side the end) was dull confused.gifconfused.gif

After the way Vol.#1 ended,I expected Vol#2 to be a wild sleigh ride from the get-go. Wouldn't exactly say it was boring,but it certainly was slower than V1.

Any extra scenes in the DVD,or word of an extended two disc set,for Christmas maybe?

Kill Bill was never intended to be two movies. So it's not fair to compare them. It should be regarded as one movie. The only reason Miramax made it two movies was because of the running time. Otherwise they would have had to cut a lot of scenes from the movie.

I look forward to watching the whole thing from start to finish. I just wonder if they will release a deluxe format box set in the future.

thats the way it should be . we'll have to wait and see .

ok some real questions with real spoliers here

1. what did you think of the punching technique taught by the eyebrow guy ?.

2. what about been hit by rock salt from a shotgun(you know that's got to hurt!) ?.

3. what about being buried alive?

4. the fight in the trailer(mind-blowing in it's style & pace )

5. the 5 hit death strikes.(not un-like dim mak, the death touch )

well what say you all?

ok some real questions with real spoliers here

1. what did you think of the punching technique taught by the eyebrow guy ?.

2. what about been hit by rock salt from a shotgun(you know that's got to hurt!) ?.

3. what about being buried alive?

1. Reminded me of Bruce Lee's real 1 inch punch technique.

3. Buried alive sequence covered several phobias: fear of death, enclosed spaces, darkness. Very creepy.

my best friend and fellow collector was at Long Beach and saw first hand what Bruce Lee,

could do. His one-inch punch drove a 200lbs black belt 8ft. across a floor(he was seated at the

time.) The punch in Kill Bill would likely explode body-parts and definantly kill. You'r other

part about being buried alive is very creepy.

this is a spolier thread tell me what was slow.

The whole movie....any time Bill spoke time seemed to stand still....honestly I was not in the least bit pleased with the second movie and I LOVED the first one..I honestly almost got up and walked out on Kill Bill 2...it was jsut plain boring...very little happened and when it did it was very boring...

893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gifconfused.gif

Yeah I get that from all of my friends...but sorry that movie was just plain boring...there were parts that were very good...not enough parts to strech into a 2 hour movie but there were some. I think that the movie should have been a nice 3 hour movie and then it would have been great...cutting maybe 45-50 minutes outta the second 1 and not much outta the first one...honeslty I dont think that the 2nd movie could have gone any slower...I did really like the parts with the Master and the fight with daryl hannah...but basically any part where Bill spoke I was wishing that I was watching paint dry. At least with paint you know that it is going somewhere...with bill you just hope that it ends... confused-smiley-013.gif

ok then. it action action action for you. thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Yep I have said it before on here...I go to movies to see stuff blowup and lots of killing. I want huge fight scences and tons of action. I loved the punisher. I loved terminator 3...I hear people talk about their feelings all day long. I dont need to go and drop 8 bucks for something that I get for free everyday. If I want to think I will read a book. For me movies are for things that I cant get elsewhere...that means explosions, killing, fighting, and tons of cool looking stuff..I dont mind some boobage either as long as it is neither tasteful or artistic...Heck I love Freddy v Jason...that movie had everything and I could want in a movie...I think that me and my friends are the last people on earth that go to movies to be entertained... confused-smiley-013.gif

The whole movie....any time Bill spoke time seemed to stand still....honestly I was not in the least bit pleased with the second movie and I LOVED the first one..I honestly almost got up and walked out on Kill Bill 2...it was jsut plain boring...very little happened and when it did it was very boring...

I watched the DVD at a friend's place this week (we'd watched vol. 1 last week because vol. 2 was coming out this week). I was highly, highly disappointed at vol. 2. I agree with Bill's lines (or should I say "monologues" - that's how long some of them took).

And their fight scene was probably the least anti-climactic climax I've ever seen in my life. I was looking forward to an hour-long "knock down, drag out" kind of fight, where she hit him with that 5-touch exploding heart thing with her last bit of strength and the only thing in her arsenal that she had left. What we actually got was pathetic compared to all the other fights, especially the ones in vol. 1.

Obviously, it's QT's movie, he can do what he wants. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay money to see vol. 2. I think he should have redone the final fight scene.

I agree with the "eye" scene in the trailer. Ick! smile.gif

ok go one for you. JET LI HERO thumbsup2.gif

Yeah I have seen the previews and stuff for that movie and I cannot wait to see it...the seen with all of th arrows and he just stands there and wipes them out with his sword...man that looks awesome... cloud9.gif