• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revival #1 CGC 9.9 sells for $1025 on Ebay..What do you think...?

70 posts in this topic

Dang, and I totally thought I was going to win this thing. Had a $500 max bid from the start. Checked in on it 20 minutes before auction closes to see how it was going. Someone else made a single bid and brought it up to $360. I come back in an hour and see that I lost by more then double my max bid :(.

The top bidder has a 100% bidding history with the seller.

Dang, and I totally thought I was going to win this thing. Had a $500 max bid from the start. Checked in on it 20 minutes before auction closes to see how it was going. Someone else made a single bid and brought it up to $360. I come back in an hour and see that I lost by more then double my max bid :(.

Very suspect... hm

There are a lot of people with too much $$ who like to take a chance - Im sure this is what the winner did but then again no one knows unless you contact the buyer and ask him why he spent $1k+

What's good to you, maybe great to others...I agree he did overpay, but you never know in this crazy world, times are changing, we shall see ...

I keep trying to figure out your posts. I'm close to giving up. $1k for that book and you just witnessed a change. There is no investment potential at that point if you see comics as an investment.

Huh

What's good to you, maybe great to others...I agree he did overpay, but you never know in this crazy world, times are changing, we shall see ...

I keep trying to figure out your posts. I'm close to giving up. $1k for that book and you just witnessed a change. There is no investment potential at that point if you see comics as an investment.

People thought when Hulk 181 sold for a 1K, the person who bought it was said to be crazy!

Thank you...And we can keep naming them...

That's a 100% times he bidded on that auction..

it means he hasnt bid on anything else in the time frame, other than auctions by that user.

People thought when Hulk 181 sold for a 1K, the person who bought it was said to be crazy!

if you think the non variant cover of revival in 9.9 is worth a grand, because people disputed the value of bronze keys rising (which has more to do with US currency devaluing, than anything else), then justify how the two situations are similar.

First of all, nothing has shown that people ARENT overpaying for books like Hulk 181, second of all, 99% of hulk issues arent NM or better like Revival #1, and lastly, there are other sales of Revival regular cover, including in 9.9, that show the price is unjustified.

The only options are a foolish/over zealous buyer, or fake bidders.

And we can name 1,000x more where the buyer simply had too much money to burn. Most of what you say seems to be worth about 2c

Personally I'd like my change. :taptaptap:

if you think the non variant cover of revival in 9.9 is worth a grand, because people disputed the value of bronze keys rising (which has more to do with US currency devaluing, than anything else), then justify how the two situations are similar.

First of all, nothing has shown that people ARENT overpaying for books like Hulk 181, second of all, 99% of hulk issues arent NM or better like Revival #1, and lastly, there are other sales of Revival regular cover, including in 9.9, that show the price is unjustified.

The only options are a foolish/over zealous buyer, or fake bidders.

Get a life noobie

And we can name 1,000x more where the buyer simply had too much money to burn. Most of what you say seems to be worth about 2c

Personally I'd like my change. :taptaptap:

Looooooossssssseeeeerrrrr