• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 price predictions- post 'em here!

69 posts in this topic

CGC 9.8 Blue Prices for first issues in no particular order

Saga $175

Saga RRP $950

ToT $150

Revival $70

Panzerfaust $350

YTLM $550

Bedlam $85

Chew $600

TWD $2250

Sixth Gun $250

Nowhere Men $250

Nowhere Men Thought Bubble $750

East of West $50

$750 for the thought Bubble?

You really rate this book that highly Solar?

hm

Yeah, I might be a little high on my price for the regular, but the TB is the real deal. Low print run and lots of jacked copies. Like Pie said, it's a legit tough 9.8 for a modern.

Of course it all comes down to if you believe in the book and, based on the first three issues, I do.

RE: Television vs. movies for long-term sustainability, I believe serial television shows act to maintain public awareness of a property. Attention spans being what they are now-a-days, people often need an ongoing stimulus to keep their interest, and well-done, regularly scheduled television shows offer that.

Post again and I'll comment. ;)

I believe I did but my memory is short.

lol, thats a lot of work :P

i think i corrected the incorrect quote of me,and pointed out that i thought:

1.) A Y movie would be limited to a temporary bump like you ascribed to RIPD

2.) I re-pointed out what i originally said, which is a tv show is needed for a more sustained longer term rise in value.

and i think i also said eventually WD will roll over and pull the whole modern market down with it ;):grin:

But not until after the show is done...

Post again and I'll comment. ;)

I believe I did but my memory is short.

lol, thats a lot of work :P

i think i corrected the incorrect quote of me,and pointed out that i thought:

1.) A Y movie would be limited to a temporary bump like you ascribed to RIPD

2.) I re-pointed out what i originally said, which is a tv show is needed for a more sustained longer term rise in value.

and i think i also said eventually WD will roll over and pull the whole modern market down with it ;):grin:

But not until after the show is done...

Ok. So I asked why you think a TV show creates a more sustained long term value.

I don't disagree with your Y assessment. By comparison though the Y spike will be much larger.