• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know a good place for Full-Backs?

8 posts in this topic

Hi, i managed to get 400 mylites 2's from america at $112, inc. shipping, which is not THAT bad. now i just need 400 Full-Backs to go with those. anyone know a good place to get some that will ship to the uk? other then e-gerber? because e-gerber don't tell you the shipping till you've ordered it!

thanks in advanced, bye.

Hmm, i just asked e-gerber for the shipping, and they said it would cost $85 to ship 400 full-backs to me in the UK. Thats even more expensive then what the product is worth? 400 full-backs is only $62....

ANyone know a better way, please help me out! thanks.

someone must know a site? it doesn't even have to be full-backs! jist some good backer boards to go with my Mylites2, i don't want any of those cheap ones...

where do you UK guys get ur boards from? PLEASE HELP!!??

thanks!

Hi

I carry comic supplies through my web-site, www.eclipsepaper.com and have shipped world-wide. I carry their product, so have no worries about getting inferior materials. While I can't beat E-Gerber's prices on the product, I can probably ship to you cheaper than they can. Send me an email detailing what you are looking for and I will get back to you with a product quote (including shipping).

Thanks

Tracey Heft

www.eclipsepaper.com

email: trace@eclipsepaper.com