• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Walking Dead - Governor Special #1 - Hastings Variant Edition

4 posts in this topic

Closed. Going to eBay.

After closer inspection, I've decided to only list these for a few hours more here because most everyone here wants 9.8 candidates. And I don't feel these will get that kind of grade. I will close this thread by 9:00pm CST.

all 4 issues have some very minor dings in the spine. on 2 books these result in a tiny color break crease. One 2 copies there a ink smudges. I may be grading these too harshly, but I would rather be upfront than to have issues later on with buyers wanting to return them. So PLEASE inspect the pictures closely before you decide to buy.

If you are still interested in these, please post :takeit: in the thread.

Shipping will be $5.50 for priority shipping in the US. $9.00 for shipping to Canada.

Offers welcome via PM as always.

Copy A (has 4 very minor NCB dings on the spine and smudge running down the left side of the cover through the D down to the Governor's hand)

PRICE: $12.00

wd-gs-1a.jpg wd-gs-1b.jpg

Copy B (2 tiny color break crease on the spine 1/3rd the way down the cover and 2/3rd's the way down the cover. Also ink smudge down the spine in 3 locations)

wd-gs-2a.jpg wd-gs-2b.jpg

Copy C (3 tiny dings on the spine that can be pressed out. Also ink smudge in the Image logo)

wd-gs-3a.jpg wd-gs-3b.jpg

Copy D (4 very minor dings in the spine that look like they can be pressed out fairly easily. NO INK SMUDGES - Best copy of the lot)

PRICE: $15.00

wd-gs-4a.jpg wd-gs-4b.jpg