• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seriously Marvel! WTF?

11 posts in this topic

IRON MAN #258.1 – #258.4

DAVID MICHELINIE (W) • DAVE ROSS & BOB LAYTON (A)

Covers BY DAVE ROSS

ISSUE #258.1 VARIANT COVER BY BOB LAYTON

• Micheline. Layton. Two voices that defined Iron Man come together to tell the untold story of his most dire hour – Armor Wars 2!

Didn't issue #6 just come out?

Renumbering the Renumbered already?

My head hurts :ohnoez::pullhair:

Modern Comics with DC and Marvel basically ended with me back when TMc left ASM back on issue #328. (shrug)

Minor interest later with Ult. Spider-man, Civil War, and Brubaker DD and Cap, but pretty much nada since.

Silver, Bronze, and Copper-age should be your only focus with Marvel Studios cause Marvel Comics is just putting to keep their characters relevant for movie production.

At least I am saving money and putting that money into quality back issues.

Modern Comics with DC and Marvel basically ended with me back when TMc left ASM back on issue #328. (shrug)

Minor interest later with Ult. Spider-man, Civil War, and Brubaker DD and Cap, but pretty much nada since.

Silver, Bronze, and Copper-age should be your only focus with Marvel Studios cause Marvel Comics is just putting to keep their characters relevant for movie production.

At least I am saving money and putting that money into quality back issues.

hickman's FF and waid's daredevil are excellent tho.