• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR MAGS - TALES OF TERROR, TALES OF VOODOO, WEIRD,

277 posts in this topic

TALES OF VOODOO Vol 3 - No 2 - March - 1970 - 7.0

Has some stress lines on the spine. A light upper corner bend. Book has just great color and gloss. Beautiful interior that has supple paper and looks unread. The woman on the cover is really at attention. lol

" THE SLIMY SNAKE MAN" :o

BOARD PRICE = $22.00

TALESOFVOODOOVol3-No2FC001.jpg

:takeit:

:insane:

WEIRD Vol 10 - No 1 - March - 1971 - 5.5 SOLD TO SKYPINKBLU

Good pressing candidate. Book has a full length bend about 2" over from the spine. No color break. Has a 3/4" tear on the lower edge just below the girls hand. Some edge and corner wear. Book has nice gloss and very nice interior.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVol10-No1FC001.jpg

WEIRDVol10-No1BC001.jpg

WEIRD Vol 10 - No 1 - March - 1971 - 5.5

Good pressing candidate. Book has a full length bend about 2" over from the spine. No color break. Has a 3/4" tear on the lower edge just below the girls hand. Some edge and corner wear. Book has nice gloss and very nice interior.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVol10-No1FC001.jpg

WEIRDVol10-No1BC001.jpg

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVol10-No1FC001.jpg

WEIRDVol10-No1BC001.jpg

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVol10-No1FC001.jpg

WEIRDVol10-No1BC001.jpg

Thanks!

Yep. Send me an invoice. (thumbs u I had bought one last night, too.

Thanks, I'll go and mark them sold. I'll get to the invoices in a day or so. I have to sort through all this stuff. (worship)