• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR MAGS - TALES OF TERROR, TALES OF VOODOO, WEIRD,

277 posts in this topic

Like to keep things simple... (thumbs u

Just so we know...does that simply mean everything else that's ALREADY been posted in the thread prior to your :takeit:, or does that ALSO include a pre-emptive purchase on everything that remains to be posted in the thread?

@ DR.X....the answer might affect your pricing strategy on upcoming books...

(thumbs u

Guess more :takeit:'s already answered your question.. :sumo:

TALES FROM THE TOMB Vol 2 - No 3 - June - 1970 - 5.5/6.0

Spine creases and edge wear. Nice color and nice interior. Well attached and complete.

BOARD PRICE = $7.00

HORROR TALES Vol 4 - No 3 - April - 1972 - 5.0

Some spine roll & creases. Nice clean book with good color and nice interior.

BOARD PRICE = $5.00

:takeit:

SOLD

Just so we know...does that simply mean everything else that's ALREADY been posted in the thread prior to your :takeit:, or does that ALSO include a pre-emptive purchase on everything that remains to be posted in the thread?

(thumbs u

Everyone has a chance at these books. If you want to buy something I suggest hitting the I'll take it quick. If you want to ask about my pricing strategy, it really doesn't concern you.

WEIRD VAMPIRE TALES Vol 4 - No 2 - April - 1980 - 6.5 SOLD TO COMICOLLECTOR76

Surface dings and some impact marks. Corner creases. Very nice color and clean book. Nice interior.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVAMPIREVol4No2FC001.jpg

WEIRDVAMPIREVol4No2BC001.jpg

WEIRD VAMPIRE TALES Vol 4 - No 2 - April - 1980 - 6.5

Surface dings and some impact marks. Corner creases. Very nice color and clean book. Nice interior.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVAMPIREVol4No2FC001.jpg

(worship)

WEIRD VAMPIRE TALES Vol 3 - No 2 - July - 1979 - 5.0 SOLD TO MLDYNES

Spine stress lines and creases. Some impact lines on the covers. Nice color and interior. Pen mark/writing on f.c. in the upper corner. These covers just kick azz

BOARD PRICE = $6.00

WEIRDVAMPIREVol3No2FC001.jpg

WEIRDVAMPIREVol3No2001.jpg

(thumbs u

Everyone has a chance at these books. If you want to buy something I suggest hitting the I'll take it quick. If you want to ask about my pricing strategy, it really doesn't concern you.

Easy, guys....it was intended to be a lighthearted comment - guess it didn't come over that way - apologies....

WEIRD VAMPIRE TALES Vol 3 - No 2 - July - 1979 - 5.0

Spine stress lines and creases. Some impact lines on the covers. Nice color and interior. Pen mark/writing on f.c. in the upper corner. These covers just kick azz

BOARD PRICE = $6.00

WEIRD VAMPIRE TALES Vol 3 - No 2 - July - 1979 - 5.0

BOARD PRICE = $6.00

Thank you.

Easy, guys....it was intended to be a lighthearted comment - guess it didn't come over that way - apologies....

Maybe I took it the wrong way. Sorry. I don't want people to think I'm going to bump unseen prices because of a comment. I give everyone a shot at my books.

WEIRD VAMPIRE TALES Vol 3 - No 3 - Oct - 1979 - 7.0 SOLD TO MLDYNES

Light spine and surface wear front and back covers. Nice interior and clean pages. Well attached.

BOARD PRICE = $10.00

WEIRDVAMPIREVol3No3FC001.jpg

WEIRDTALESVol3No3BC001.jpg

CASTLE OF FRANKENSTEIN #25 - 1975 - 6.5 SOLD TO Larryw7

Some spine stress and surface creases. on the f.c. Light creases on the back cover. Very nice interior and great cover of a classic movie.

BOARD PRICE = $9.00

CASTLEOFFRANKENSTEIN21FC002.jpg

CASTLEOFFRANKENSTEIN25BC001.jpg