• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wonder if i can get over the 300 post hump tonight?

32 posts in this topic

I'd like to thank all those who believed in me, and all those who helped me along the way...

:foryou:

tinyascarfan unused acceptance speech:

"Good afternoon,

First of all, I would like to thank my comic-advisor. He helped me during the many times I doubted myself in finding specific High Grade 1973 Marvel issues, not only is he my confidant, my financial consultant and, my all around ‘road-dog,’ but I also consider him my personal friend ~ Yes, ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Malcolm Donovan!

I would also like to thank my manager, Joanne Knowles, yes...my mom, who first introduced me to the CGC boards way way back in January. Also... I know this might have never been possible if not from all the substantial data that was contributed to me by my fellow boardies..yes..yes..I am looking at you Jim!!! Also, I would like to thank my Partner Roberto Machado for his patience and incredible persistence for me to pursue my dream of getting the “300” benchmark..I Love you Bobby..you are the best babe!!!! And uh…uhm…mmmm also, I would like to thank god and my cousin Ricky, for their inspiration in me in being the person I am today. Peace! I love you guys!"

I'd like to thank all those who believed in me, and all those who helped me along the way...

:foryou:

tinyascarfan unused acceptance speech:

"Good afternoon,

First of all, I would like to thank my comic-advisor. He helped me during the many times I doubted myself in finding specific High Grade 1973 Marvel issues, not only is he my confidant, my financial consultant and, my all around ‘road-dog,’ but I also consider him my personal friend ~ Yes, ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Malcolm Donovan!

I would also like to thank my manager, Joanne Knowles, yes...my mom, who first introduced me to the CGC boards way way back in January. Also... I know this might have never been possible if not from all the substantial data that was contributed to me by my fellow boardies..yes..yes..I am looking at you Jim!!! Also, I would like to thank my Partner Roberto Machado for his patience and incredible persistence for me to pursue my dream of getting the “300” benchmark..I Love you Bobby..you are the best babe!!!! And uh…uhm…mmmm also, I would like to thank god and my cousin Ricky, for their inspiration in me in being the person I am today. Peace! I love you guys!"

:roflmao: