• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wonder if i can get over the 300 post hump tonight?

32 posts in this topic

How many posts do you have now?

this is 298 :pullhair: i hope i make it.

Yes, just two more! I believe in you, tiny!

I can do this i know i can, my palms are clammy and my mouth is dry, i'm so nervous, just got to get to that dadburn submit button,

come on

come on

just a little bit more.

I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna do it.

what was i gonna do anyway. oh yeah here it is :acclaim:

this is where Tiny admits that Tony Stewart is the greatest race car driver of all time...I just know it. What a way to get to 300

If there is one driver who has the ability to win in stock cars, midgets, indy cars, dirt cars, formula 1, and off road.

And if there was such a series that raced all those listed above, and I had to pick one driver to race in each of them, and have the best average finishing position to save my life, the driver i would pick would be:

TONY STEWART, he is the most rounded driver in the world today, he is the only driver with the ability to win in any race car he gets into.

I'm still gonna root against him though.

How many posts do you have now?

this is 298 :pullhair: i hope i make it.

Yes, just two more! I believe in you, tiny!

I can do this i know i can, my palms are clammy and my mouth is dry, i'm so nervous, just got to get to that dadburn submit button,

come on

come on

just a little bit more.

I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna do it.

what was i gonna do anyway. oh yeah here it is :acclaim:

Only another 62,000 posts and you get to be king of the geeks. :headbang: