• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwen Stacy art

29 posts in this topic

The best thing about the new Spider-man movie was making Gwen Peter's love interest. I've collected commissions of Gwen Stacy over the years, and here are a few. If you have Gwen art I'd love to see it (and PM me if interested in selling).

DSCN2971_zps95a46066.jpg

DSCN2972_zps5f2f1c22.jpg

DSCN2975_zps22036487.jpg

DSCN2977_zps2b34e50c.jpg

DSCN2978_zps485c1d17.jpg

DSCN2976_zps7b17d128.jpg

DSCN2974_zpsd998cd7e.jpg

DSCN2973_zps669c4322.jpg

The Frank Cho was hardest to get. Over a couple of years I asked him, and he always politely declined, saying he didn't like the way his convention art (which he did for free) was immediately put up on ebay. I finally convinced him I wasn't going to sell, and he did one for me.

Nice collection! The one thing that sucks about not being able to attend cons no sketches - Also nervous about buying art off of eBay.

The Nick Cardy piece is fantastic. The George Perez captures Gwen really nicely too.

Q: How are you displaying them, what kind of rack is that?

Q: How are you displaying them, what kind of rack is that?

They're "dustless" shelves you can get from Home Depot or any home supply store. I turn them upside down and mount then on 2x4s that I've nailed into an upside down V arrangement. I got this idea from displays I've seen at cons.

That last pic of her from Kevin Taylor has me laughing every time I look at it. I mean wow she has some big ole half dollar size um eyes trying to poke out from under that sweater. :)

Yep, classic Kevin Taylor. He also drew Gen as african-american as you can see.

That last pic of her from Kevin Taylor has me laughing every time I look at it. I mean wow she has some big ole half dollar size um eyes trying to poke out from under that sweater. :)

"They're real, and they're specTACular".

Fantastic collection. Thanks for posting the pics.