• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS on Ebay: Low/Mid grade DC Bronze Horror and Romance, 100 Pagers

4 posts in this topic

Dang you guys. So, some of you get me so hooked on these Bronze DC horror books (you know who you are) that my low and mid grade copies are just not good enough anymore. NO! Now I gotta go out and spend more money to buy the high grade copies. The Romance too. But I gotta admit, no one pushed me into those. My "sensitive side" went there on it's own. So I got some nice small lots here including many 100 Page issues. Also some JLA, Flash and Detective 100 pagers. Some nice complete worn books, but I don't think Greggy will be begging for these anytime soon. Check 'em out. Ending next Tuesday the 17th.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sansc57803&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Also included is (dare I say) a CGG graded 9.6 white copy of Young Romance #186.

-----Sid