• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I spent 300 bucks on WHAT?

417 posts in this topic

well i had a decision to make.

i could buy alot of books with 300 bucks, or a really nice key book?

BUT, when I was outside at midnight on wednesday I heard a coyote howling and the dogs barking in the distance.

So, to protect our cats, i bought a really nice 12 guage instead of comics.

did u see that comin?

:headbang:

BUT, when I was outside at midnight on wednesday I heard a coyote howling and the dogs barking in the distance.

did u see that comin?

:popcorn:

did u see that comin?

Maybe it's just me but by the time you heard any kind of indication that the coyotes were making a meal out of the cats, grabbed said shotgun and made it outside wouldn't it really be too late for the cats? (shrug)

well, the cats werent the only reason i bought it, i am a big man and can handle 2 or 3 coyotes with my bat, problem is my dad saw a pack last month of 9. At about 100 lbs or so apiece, that is a problem.

9 coyotes can tear a man to shreads, so i bought a pump that holds 8 shells. and when turned around makes a pretty good bat.

i dont plan on being a really big meal to a bunch of coyotes. plus crime is up even around here, some girl broke in on an elderly lady last week, and the elderly lady whipped her arse :sumo: but she needed an arsewhippin.

This thread belongs in the Water Cooler.

Did u see that comin'?

think so?

the question was comics or a gun? i wanted comics, i would much rather have been bidding on the Astonishing Tales 25 9.9 up for bid on Comiclink this month, but i have to protect my family, and its hard to hit coyotes with rifle's.

So i done what i had to do. just hope i never have to use it.

well, the cats werent the only reason i bought it, i am a big man and can handle 2 or 3 coyotes with my bat, problem is my dad saw a pack last month of 9. At about 100 lbs or so apiece, that is a problem.

9 coyotes can tear a man to shreads, so i bought a pump that holds 8 shells. and when turned around makes a pretty good bat.

i dont plan on being a really big meal to a bunch of coyotes. plus crime is up even around here, some girl broke in on an elderly lady last week, and the elderly lady whipped her arse :sumo: but she needed an arsewhippin.

Are you Negan?

did u see that comin?

Ok I will play...

At least you didn't do anything like use that as an excuse to purchase a firearm like an AR-15.

tumblr_mdjtbmkjx61rp7g3w.gif

Bet you ALL saw that coming.

did u see that comin?

Puh-lease. Everyone knows the proper way to take care of coyotes is to let them drop very heavy objects on themselves and run themselves off cliffs.