• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I spent 300 bucks on WHAT?

417 posts in this topic

well i had a decision to make.

i could buy alot of books with 300 bucks, or a really nice key book?

BUT, when I was outside at midnight on wednesday I heard a coyote howling and the dogs barking in the distance.

So, to protect our cats, i bought a really nice 12 guage instead of comics.

did u see that comin?

:headbang:

Puh-lease. Everyone knows the proper way to take care of coyotes is to let them drop very heavy objects on themselves and run themselves off cliffs.

:signfunny:

I just laughed so hard I choked,

32410218.jpg

I had a dog killed by a coyote,and let me tell you brother it happened so fast you don't have time to react.That gun will be useless.Being an exterminator I came up with a much better way.I gave them a meal,a large amount of meat rapped around rat poison,and a bowl of radiator fluid.I haven't seen them since.You have to work smart not hard with pests and vermin. (thumbs u

I went cheaper than that recently. Maverick 88 for $170 brand new. it's reliable and since it's going to be sitting in the closet for most of it's life, I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on something more pricey. I'd rather spend the extra cash on comics.

well, the cats werent the only reason i bought it, i am a big man and can handle 2 or 3 coyotes with my bat, problem is my dad saw a pack last month of 9. At about 100 lbs or so apiece, that is a problem.

9 coyotes can tear a man to shreads, so i bought a pump that holds 8 shells. and when turned around makes a pretty good bat.

i dont plan on being a really big meal to a bunch of coyotes. plus crime is up even around here, some girl broke in on an elderly lady last week, and the elderly lady whipped her arse :sumo: but she needed an arsewhippin.

:roflmao:

well, the cats werent the only reason i bought it, i am a big man and can handle 2 or 3 coyotes with my bat, problem is my dad saw a pack last month of 9. At about 100 lbs or so apiece, that is a problem.

9 coyotes can tear a man to shreads, so i bought a pump that holds 8 shells. and when turned around makes a pretty good bat.

i dont plan on being a really big meal to a bunch of coyotes. plus crime is up even around here, some girl broke in on an elderly lady last week, and the elderly lady whipped her arse :sumo: but she needed an arsewhippin.

I know right! BAT bwahahahahahahahaaha.

25pttlgjpg.gif

Up here in Canada we keep polar bears to scare away the coyotes. Problem is getting them in and out of the igloo (entrances are a tight squeeze). My Aunt Ignaknuknukboob also doesn't like the white hairs in her whale blubber.

32410218.jpg

I had a dog killed by a coyote,and let me tell you brother it happened so fast you don't have time to react.That gun will be useless.Being an exterminator I came up with a much better way.I gave them a meal,a large amount of meat rapped around rat poison,and a bowl of radiator fluid.I haven't seen them since.You have to work smart not hard with pests and vermin. (thumbs u

You're a sweet and caring man Dave! :foryou:

I know right! BAT bwahahahahahahahaaha.

25pttlgjpg.gif

I think someone's seen The Grey one time too many...

But seriously, you insanely manly badass mofo, thanks for keeping our cats safe, and for making my Sunday morning. If only everyone on this comic forum had stones of your caliber, the bravado would be a thing of joy. :headbang:

32410218.jpg

You're a sweet and caring man Dave! :foryou:

Why thank you! :devil:

Up here in Canada we keep polar bears to scare away the coyotes. Problem is getting them in and out of the igloo (entrances are a tight squeeze). My Aunt Ignaknuknukboob also doesn't like the white hairs in her whale blubber.

n00bs

Suitcase Nukes are the way to go... small, compact, can easily fit under the bed and depending on the yield it is capable of wiping out all coyotes in a 5 mile radius. Besides, 2nd Amendment does not distinguish rifles or bombs it simple says I have the right to bear arms and that qualifies as being armed.

n00bs

Suitcase Nukes are the way to go... small, compact, can easily fit under the bed and depending on the yield it is capable of wiping out all coyotes in a 5 mile radius. Besides, 2nd Amendment does not distinguish rifles or bombs it simple says I have the right to bear arms and that qualifies as being armed.

lol

BUT, when I was outside at midnight on wednesday I heard a coyote howling and the dogs barking in the distance.

did u see that comin?

Ok I will play...

At least you didn't do anything like use that as an excuse to purchase a firearm like an AR-15.

tumblr_mdjtbmkjx61rp7g3w.gif

Bet you ALL saw that coming.

For $300 the only AR-15 he could get would be one that shoots bubbles. ^^

Mossberg 590A1? That's my next buy.

I have one. No one's getting that for $300, at least not a new one or one in perfect condition.

I typically don't respond to this type of stuff, but were the heck do you come up with 100 lb coyotes when they range from 27-50 lbs depending on region. I'm sure 9 coyotes can bring a man down , but seriously you have a better chance of winning the lottery multiple times over than this actually happening. Damn man some posts are better left to your imagination than being posted.

did u see that comin?

bhhfk1.jpg

This is a pic of what my 12 gauge looks like. (Not my pic but you get the idea)

Saiga 12 with 20 round drums are the way to go when it comes to clearing out any coyotes or other pesky critters. :)