• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Calling

33 posts in this topic

Less than a week to go before Britain's premier comic event. For those that are going, what are you hoping for the most?

People to meet? Signings? Sketches? Buying? Selling?

Or just the chance to finally see Greggy in the flesh?

For those that are going, what are you hoping for the most?

For this year to go by quick, to be there for next year's dinner, pub, and floor combo!!!!

Signings and Sketches.

And some luck at the half price theatre ticket booth. Visiting London for the first time I guess going to a musical or play is mandatory :) .

For this year to go by quick, to be there for next year's dinner, pub, and floor combo!!!!

Why are you not attending this year? :taptaptap:

Still in the sandbox...

I hope next year I get to see this girl who I saw last year, she was the cutest thing there..she was dressed up a beaver (or maybe a chipmunk...)..but yeah, she was very very cute

Still in the sandbox...

I hope next year I get to see this girl who I saw last year, she was the cutest thing there..she was dressed up a beaver (or maybe a chipmunk...)..but yeah, she was very very cute

You mean you don't want to meet up with Wolverine again??? (shrug)

lol I just remember when I gave him props for his custome, he thoought I was making fun of him, and I felt the awkward moment where he wanted to beat me down...someone stepped in..."no..he means it, he likes your custome"...close one :eek:

lol I just remember when I gave him props for his custome, he thoought I was making fun of him, and I felt the awkward moment where he wanted to beat me down...someone stepped in..."no..he means it, he likes your custome"...close one :eek:

Classic moment

I'm the guy who saved Chespirito from Wolverine. :acclaim:

At least that's how my admittedly inebriated mind saw it at the time. :P

Less than a week to go before Britain's premier comic event. For those that are going, what are you hoping for the most?

The thing I'm hoping for most is to have my frickin stock ready in time. :ohnoez:

I'm the guy who saved Chespirito from Wolverine. :acclaim:

At least that's how my admittedly inebriated mind saw it at the time. :P

Yeah it was hilarious. The way that guy looked at Ches like "Are you taking the pi$$ mate?" and Ches face was like "ok...." then Garry stepped in and explained it all.

Wish I had followed you guys for the onward drinking!

The thing I'm hoping for most is to have my frickin stock ready in time. :ohnoez:

:eek: