• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee, J. Scott Campbell & Humberto signing at Frank & Son Collectible Show

43 posts in this topic

You have already sent them in to us correct?

You have all 3 three, I have the invoice #'s. When will they be submitted to CGC?

All books will be shipped directly to CGC following the signing. So they should have the books by about Thursday or Friday.

I just bought tickets and wanted some clarification on the CGC pricing. If I wanted Stan Lee to sign something, would this fall under public signing or private signing?

If you come to the event, purchase a signing ticket and stand in line to get your book signed then it would fall under the public price. If you drop your book off to DWC to get it signed for you then it is the private signing price. Does that help?

I just bought tickets and wanted some clarification on the CGC pricing. If I wanted Stan Lee to sign something, would this fall under public signing or private signing?

If you come to the event, purchase a signing ticket and stand in line to get your book signed then it would fall under the public price. If you drop your book off to DWC to get it signed for you then it is the private signing price. Does that help?

Yes! Thank you very much. I'm planning on picking up my tickets and standing in line. I think I'll get another ticket then!

I was at Frank & Son's this past weekend.

I understand that Rob Liefeld is also supposed to show up.

John H.

I have not heard that so I can not confirm.

According to the Cosplay con website, Rob is supposed to attend. Not sure when during the day he'll be there, but I guess he's coming. It was just posted a couple of days ago.

http://www.cosplay-con.net/2013/04/06/deadpool-creator-rob-liefeld-is-attending-cosplay-con-2013/

Does anybody know about will call tickets? Since I purchased signing tickets online, I need to pick them up from the Desertwind Comics booth. If I arrive at Frank and Sons early to stand in line for the signing, will I lose my spot picking up the tickets?? Are all the tickets will call?

Can anybody tell me whats a good time to show up? I missed the pre-sale on the tickets so i want to get there early enough to purchase my tickets and get a signature from Stan Lee. I had no idea he was going to be at Frank And Sons until today and it's really bugging me im even thinking about just heading over there later on tonight and camping out. Anybody know if i need to go to that extent or can i just leave early tomorrow morning? Also can somebody verify for me how much it's going to cost for a signature ticket for one comic? My friend at work that told me about Stan being at Frank and Sons bought his tickets this past Wednesday and his tickets cost $45 each will they be priced at that same price tomorrow or are they going to be $60 as mentioned earlier in this thread? Please if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it.

Can anybody tell me whats a good time to show up? I missed the pre-sale on the tickets so i want to get there early enough to purchase my tickets and get a signature from Stan Lee. I had no idea he was going to be at Frank And Sons until today and it's really bugging me im even thinking about just heading over there later on tonight and camping out. Anybody know if i need to go to that extent or can i just leave early tomorrow morning? Also can somebody verify for me how much it's going to cost for a signature ticket for one comic? My friend at work that told me about Stan being at Frank and Sons bought his tickets this past Wednesday and his tickets cost $45 each will they be priced at that same price tomorrow or are they going to be $60 as mentioned earlier in this thread? Please if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it.

I don't think you need to go to that extent about camping out tonight. Depending how far you live, heading early in the morning should be good enough. Honestly getting a Stan Lee ticket shouldn't be a problem tomorrow its just going to be about where in the line you will be.

I also got mine for $45...tomorrow they should be 55-60$ cash

I don't think you need to go to that extent about camping out tonight. Depending how far you live, heading early in the morning should be good enough. Honestly getting a Stan Lee ticket shouldn't be a problem tomorrow its just going to be about where in the line you will be.

I also got mine for $45...tomorrow they should be 55-60$ cash

Thank you for letting me know. I live in Santa Ana so im about a 35-45 minute drive away. Yea i figured it would be around $55-60 for the ticket but thats no problem. So wat do you think would be a good time? 4-5 im the morning just to be sure?

Thank you for letting me know. I live in Santa Ana so im about a 35-45 minute drive away. Yea i figured it would be around $55-60 for the ticket but thats no problem. So wat do you think would be a good time? 4-5 im the morning just to be sure?

Last year the signing was at around 11-12 but i got there around 7ish am and was one of the first 15 or so. I'm planning abt getting there around the same time. They don't open the doors til 9am and that's when we get to go to the signing area and where those who haven't gotten a ticket yet can purchase theirs. After that, its just time to wait til the signing begins

Does anybody know about will call tickets? Since I purchased signing tickets online, I need to pick them up from the Desertwind Comics booth. If I arrive at Frank and Sons early to stand in line for the signing, will I lose my spot picking up the tickets?? Are all the tickets will call?

DWC representatives will be walking the line outside before the doors open at 9:00 am to take care of as many will call customers as we can. If you do not see a DWC rep outside before the doors open, once the doors open, if you have someone with you, leave them in the signing line while you come to the DWC table to get your tickets. DWC reps will also try walking the signing line once the doors open.

We just spoke to the promoter and were told the following:

Tickets are currently sold out. BUT a VERY LIMITED number of on site tickets MAY be available for purchase AFTER Stan has finished signing all of the presale tickets. IF on site tickets are sold, the price will be $55.00 CASH.

Also according to sources, people are already lined up at Frank and Son as well as sleeping in their cars lined up and down the street block.

I got there at 5 and there was already a line formed outside with about 60 people. I was able to get my two tickets to get both my comic and my brothers comic signed and ended up waiting in the actual signing line for around 3 hours. The tickets ended up being $60 instead of $55 but watever as long as i got to meet Stan Lee and get my comic signed thats all that mattered to me. Thanks you guys for your help.

DWC representatives will be walking the line outside before the doors open at 9:00 am to take care of as many will call customers as we can. If you do not see a DWC rep outside before the doors open, once the doors open, if you have someone with you, leave them in the signing line while you come to the DWC table to get your tickets. DWC reps will also try walking the signing line once the doors open.

The event went pretty smoothly yesterday. Thank you for being onsite to collect submissions to the CGC.