• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Quinn

12 posts in this topic

I heard a possible Harley Quinn appearance in a Batman movie can anyone confirm or deny.

Welcome. This video is funny but it might help you fit in.

I heard a possible Harley Quinn appearance in a Batman movie can anyone confirm or deny.

No disrespect toward you as you have always been one of the most respectful people around here. What I say is directed at the consensus as of late from the boards in general.

While I agree with most of this I have never subscribed to the mentality of, "We discussed that before, use the search function." If the thread was a while ago, people's opinions change.

If someone starts a thread that I do not think will interest me, I scroll a bit further down.

No disrespect toward you as you have always been one of the most respectful people around here. What I say is directed at the consensus as of late from the boards in general.

While I agree with most of this I have never subscribed to the mentality of, "We discussed that before, use the search function." If the thread was a while ago, people's opinions change.

If someone starts a thread that I do not think will interest me, I scroll a bit further down.

Fair enough. I could have been more diplomatic about it but I didn't really asking him to use the search function. It was meant to be educational about fitting into a chat forum while at the same time allowing me to post that hilarious video again. I happen to like it!

:D

This new member today started 3 threads in the Watercooler, and then started the same 3 threads in the General forum after he realized that the WC was the wrong spot.

Was meant to be funny and educational. Not intended to offend.

Fair enough. I could have been more diplomatic about it but I didn't really asking him to use the search function. It was meant to be educational about fitting into a chat forum while at the same time allowing me to post that hilarious video again. I happen to like it!

:D

This new member today started 3 threads in the Watercooler, and then started the same 3 threads in the General forum after he realized that the WC was the wrong spot.

Was meant to be funny and educational. Not intended to offend.

No it was not directed at you but to the boards really. I was smart enough not to start a thread about it (heh) I want to make some points but not in the negative. As I said, you are one of the most respectful people around here. I agree with you, the new threads may be a bit excessive.

Yup, just making clear that I didn't meant to offend the OP.

I was juggling between the boards and the Walking Dead/Talking Dead so it was a rush post on my part.

(thumbs u

Can I semi-hijack this thread? It's somewhat related..

Which issue do people consider to be the more "important", if that's the right word?

Batman Adventures #12 (1993, First Appearance in a comic book) or Batman: Harley Quinn #NN (1999, First Appearance in DCU)?

Can I semi-hijack this thread? It's somewhat related..

Which issue do people consider to be the more "important", if that's the right word?

Batman Adventures #12 (1993, First Appearance in a comic book) or Batman: Harley Quinn #NN (1999, First Appearance in DCU)?

For me it's BA#12...but I'm a noob so what do I know?