• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Story time........So Bob goes to SDCC every year to help at the Antartic Press booth and always asks if there is anything I would like. Well up to this year I was like nah. So when he asked me this year I said yes. He mixed up the times for Frank's signings and went at the wrong time on Saturday so he went earlier on Sunday to get a good spot. When he went to the booth they directed him to the line forming around the corner. As he went around the corner he saw the line moving around another corner. And then another and another. Finally when he reached the end of the line he commented that he did not realize there would be so many people to see Frank. The guy in front of him says this was the special ticket line for Robert Kirkman. He went back to the Image booth where Frank was setting up and chuckled when Bob told him the story. Frank pointed to the smaller line( around 30) and after a few minutes one of Frank's helpers came out to the line and whispered for him not too worry that they put aside a set and he would get one. So a big thanks to Bob(you will always have a loyal customer!) and Frank I am happy to add these to my PC. This what the envelope looks like too!!!!!!

fvg_zps6f229c88.jpg

Edited by THB

Story time........So Bob goes to SDCC every year to help at the Antartic Press booth and always asks if there is anything I would like. Well up to this year I was like nah. So when he asked me this year I said yes. He mixed up the times for Frank's signings and went at the wrong time on Saturday so he went earlier on Sunday to get a good spot. When he went to the booth they directed him to the line forming around the corner. As he went around the corner he saw the line moving around another corner. And then another and another. Finally when he reached the end of the line he commented that he did not realize there would be so many people to see Frank. The guy in front of him says this was the special ticket line for Robert Kirkman. He went back to the Image booth where Frank was setting up and chuckled when Bob told him the story. Frank pointed to the smaller line( around 30) and after a few minutes one of Frank's helpers came out to the line and whispered for him not too worry that they put aside a set and he would get one. So a big thanks to Bob(you will always have a loyal customer!) and Frank I am happy to add these to my PC. This what the envelope looks like too!!!!!!

fvg_zps6f229c88.jpg

Great story and wow that pic is awesome. Thats a great friend.

Story time........So Bob goes to SDCC every year to help at the Antartic Press booth and always asks if there is anything I would like. Well up to this year I was like nah. So when he asked me this year I said yes. He mixed up the times for Frank's signings and went at the wrong time on Saturday so he went earlier on Sunday to get a good spot. When he went to the booth they directed him to the line forming around the corner. As he went around the corner he saw the line moving around another corner. And then another and another. Finally when he reached the end of the line he commented that he did not realize there would be so many people to see Frank. The guy in front of him says this was the special ticket line for Robert Kirkman. He went back to the Image booth where Frank was setting up and chuckled when Bob told him the story. Frank pointed to the smaller line( around 30) and after a few minutes one of Frank's helpers came out to the line and whispered for him not too worry that they put aside a set and he would get one. So a big thanks to Bob(you will always have a loyal customer!) and Frank I am happy to add these to my PC. This is what the envelope looks like too!!!!!!

fvg_zps6f229c88.jpg

Great story and wow that pic is awesome. Thats a great friend.

yes indeed!!!

fvg_zps6f229c88.jpg

Congrats bud. That was very cool of Bob and Frank.