• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

ive always been a fan of robin hood and hawkeye, me for some reason there is nothing more badass than being able to have extreme accuracy with a bow and arrow

Would you just walk around the city with it? (shrug)

WeatherMan4.jpg

Another SDCC set is up on the bay for $499 I wonder what the price will level out at once we start seeing some blues come in.

I wonder how many of the 50 were signed at the show (and not submitted for grading)

Who knows? I wonder how many will really keep them in their PC when the offers get insane.

ive always been a fan of robin hood and hawkeye, me for some reason there is nothing more badass than being able to have extreme accuracy with a bow and arrow

I would imagine that the archer skill would transfer over to guns and knifes and such.

Good question Mr. Swick. I, like yourself, would go with the detective. Your next question is most likey why but to tell you the truth, I have no idea. Probably because you can get yourself out of tight situations. Plus there is a lot of trickery in Fabian's world so I think it would come in handy most of the time.

Good question Mr. Swick. I, like yourself, would go with the detective. Your next question is most likey why but to tell you the truth, I have no idea. Probably because you can get yourself out of tight situations. Plus there is a lot of trickery in Fabian's world so I think it would come in handy most of the time.

+ he gets to wear a sweet tweed hat! :grin:

+ he gets to wear a sweet tweed hat! :grin:

blog-sherlock-holmes.jpg

lol Don't forget the old man pipe! When it comes to getting violent though I would go with the samurai. The panel with the sun in the background is just stunning:

tumblr_mp50lvsBVJ1s5k9amo1_1280.png

I was 'around' both offerings for the 50 sets and I recognized 6 active submitters during both line-ups. Some were signed, some were not! There were clearly a lot of fans for the book as many other lines were quite tiny!

My set is signed and raw. I'll personally add Mooneyham when I can and keep them raw. Working on a nice 5 panel archival frame for them.

For Justin's topic I'd prefer to have Mooneyham's skill but of the 5 ghosts, Detective for sure. Easier to lead a normal life with that skill and use it to my advantage from time to time.

For Justin's topic I'd prefer to have Mooneyham's skill but of the 5 ghosts, Detective for sure. Easier to lead a normal life with that skill and use it to my advantage from time to time.

That's what I was thinking... (thumbs u