• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Just in! :whee:

photo12-1.jpg

I've been patiently waiting for the right moment to sit down and read #6. So tonight, when the house is quiet and my is mind free, I'll finally be able enjoy a dbl espresso and my favorite title. awww...pure bliss.

That cover to #4 sticks out to me as the cover I'm most likely to remember 20 years from now...assuming I can remember anything 20 years from now lol

photo12-1.jpg

I've been patiently waiting for the right moment to sit down and read #6. So tonight, when the house is quiet and my is mind free, I'll finally be able enjoy a dbl espresso and my favorite title. awww...pure bliss.

That cover to #4 sticks out to me as the cover I'm most likely to remember 20 years from now...assuming I can remember anything 20 years from now lol

O ya that #4 cover is :cloud9:. My favorite cover for sure. My second fave would have to be the ECCC cover or maybe the #1 2nd print cover...ahhhh...too many good looking covers to choose from.

Just finished up #6. Loved it! The art was fitting but the writing/story structure really stood out to me in this one. It was strange...when I was reading one of the panels Harrison Ford's voice took over. It was the line "Whatever you say, princess". I chucked in my head after that one.

I'm excited for CMs return next month and of course PIRATES!

photo12-1.jpg

O ya that #4 cover is :cloud9:. My favorite cover for sure. My second fave would have to be the ECCC cover or maybe the #1 2nd print cover...ahhhh...too many good looking covers to choose from.

Just finished up #6. Loved it! The art was fitting but the writing/story structure really stood out to me in this one. It was strange...when I was reading one of the panels Harrison Ford's voice took over. It was the line "Whatever you say, princess". I chucked in my head after that one.

I'm excited for CMs return next month and of course PIRATES!

I'm with you on Chris' return but I'm looking forward to reading #6. My shipment is running a day behind and I didn't want to chance messing up my NYCC copy. The wait is a killer lol

Edited by The Authority

so, five ghosts, more suited for a movie, tv show, cartoon or video game.

Yes lol

I think movie with the material out so far but long term, I would rather watch it weekly. Cartoon would be cool as someone compared it to Johnny Quest in style a while ago. I think it would be a letdown in the art department after what Chris has done. Who would play Fabian ? Orlando Bloom in Balian the Blacksmith mode. lol

Totally off topic but that reminded me I need to watch Kingdom of Heaven again. The director's cut is one of my favorite movies ever (as opposed to the completely unwatchable theatrical cut).

so, five ghosts, more suited for a movie, tv show, cartoon or video game.

Yes lol

I think movie with the material out so far but long term, I would rather watch it weekly. Cartoon would be cool as someone compared it to Johnny Quest in style a while ago. I think it would be a letdown in the art department after what Chris has done. Who would play Fabian ? Orlando Bloom in Balian the Blacksmith mode. lol

Totally off topic but that reminded me I need to watch Kingdom of Heaven again. The director's cut is one of my favorite movies ever (as opposed to the completely unwatchable theatrical cut).

I think I'll join you on that one this weekend. I love that show. (thumbs u

Sitting at $700.00 now.

What to do, what to do...?

This is brutal. This is literally the only Modern Comic item on my wish list. And there is no way. Like I said in another thread this will hopefully bring others to the "Ebay light" because I am not as concerned about condition (just want a decent 9.0 copy).

how are the SDCC counted in the registry...as a complete set?

I requested a Five Ghosts registry a month or two ago but I think it will be a while before it's actually entered.

I think my SDCC set would grade out 9.8 or better but it would be Green Label so...