• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Here's what a lot of you have been waiting for. Our new SDCC set:

tumblr_n8q722NqtR1ran91go1_500.jpg

There will be a SIXTH book that we're not gonna show until SDCC. I know, more fun. It has Fabian and all five ghosts. The issues are 7-12, all of the Lost Coastlines arc.

The same as last year--THERE WILL ONLY BE 50 SETS.

Also, keep your eyes and ears peeled for some big Five Ghosts news before the show. I'll tell you all more when I can.

Best,

Frank

:applause::applause:

:applause::applause:

:takeit: x1... I'm not greedy... :grin:

This set is sexy! Very happy to see Frank keeping the SDCC sets alive.

I love the toned paper.

Also I can't wait to find out what is being announced.

Agreed. Good looking covers that will compliment the previous set. (thumbs u

Love those covers...

But this has me grinning like Stimpy

Also, keep your eyes and ears peeled for some big Five Ghosts news before the show. I'll tell you all more when I can.

I'm happy for you and access and anybody else who helped promote the book. Its good stuff. Good things happening to good people :grin:

Has Frank's SDCC schedule been posted yet?

Just an FYI, Frank will have at least one signing at my booth. Schedules will be posted each day. I'll also have signings for Garry Brown, Nick Dragotta, Rob Guillory, Bryan Lee O'Malley, and Nick Pitarra. Looking forward to it!

Love those covers...

But this has me grinning like Stimpy

I'm happy for you and access and anybody else who helped promote the book. Its good stuff. Good things happening to good people :grin:

I'd probably not use the term "promote" as much as "enjoy" and "discuss" :)

But I cannot tell a lie: I love all things five ghosts and would totally blow a load if there were animation and/or movie stuff in the works. I'll stock up on Kleenex in case.

Yeah, promote was a poorly chosen word. I meant that to read positively as a good thing. :grin:

PS: Are there any brokers that can point me in the direction of Kleenex stock ? lol

Edited by The Authority

Yeah, promote was a poorly chosen word. I meant that to read positively as a good thing. :grin:

PS: Are there any brokers that can point me in the direction of Kleenex stock ? lol

lol....no harm, no foul bro. But tell me you wouldn't pinch a loaf if there were that kinda favorable media news as well?! :wink:

lol....no harm, no foul bro. But tell me you wouldn't pinch a loaf if there were that kinda favorable media news as well?! :wink:

You know it ! lol

You know it ! lol

:thumbsup: lol

Just an FYI, Frank will have at least one signing at my booth. Schedules will be posted each day. I'll also have signings for Garry Brown, Nick Dragotta, Rob Guillory, Bryan Lee O'Malley, and Nick Pitarra. Looking forward to it!

Nice! Any word on Mooneyham showing up?

Nice! Any word on Mooneyham showing up?

Sorry, Chris is not doing SDCC this year. But he will be at NYCC in the fall. Got a killer lineup shaping up for that show, too!

Sorry, Chris is not doing SDCC this year. But he will be at NYCC in the fall.

:banana:

+1

Also, I know there was a SDCC 1-5 set tally a few pages back. If anyone with multiples is looking to sell, I'm interested in a blue 9.8 set (or yellow if Chris signed them...)