• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Well, I don't want to get everyone overly excited, but the plan is to do ANOTHER set for SDCC this year. We'll have 6 covers instead of 5.

Please let's not shower me with PMs trying to get them in advance :) I'll see what I can do to work something out...maybe we can make something exclusively for you guys, as your support has been awesome. I'll let you know!

Also, we are going to get some sketch covers (at last!) with issue 13. Should be just in time for NYCC.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

50 Original sets

accessndx 10

zacrew 8

ZoBot 4

VEI Reborn 3

paul747 3

mschmidt 2

Vikingreed 1

ebtorres 1

BizzaroChuck 1

The Authority(aka Tom) 1

Mangbus 1

steadybeasie 1

larrytrulove 1

unknown ebay sellers 4

Total 41 of 50

plus Solar's originals.

Edited by The Authority

I might be down to 9 shortly. Someone's apparently hunting for 9.9s or better.

What happened here folks? SDCC's have been on the bay and board floating around with barely a whisper.....I post I have a few stashed and it becomes COMIC-GATE? Sheesh. Me and my big mouth. Although my Spidey-sense tells me Frank is holding back some newsworthy news. If it's animation, television or movie news I'm going to totally soil my underwear.

What happened here folks? SDCC's have been on the bay and board floating around with barely a whisper.....I post I have a few stashed and it becomes COMIC-GATE? Sheesh. Me and my big mouth. Although my Spidey-sense tells me Frank is holding back some newsworthy news. If it's animation, television or movie news I'm going to totally soil my underwear.

By "someone", do you mean "everyone", haha?

By "someone", do you mean "everyone", haha?

If there ever were a publication that COULD have many 9.9s and even 10.0s...it'd be the SDCC set. Frank gingerly handled those babies and chose hella-good paper stock to showcase them. They honestly don't even need pressing for the mostpart to achieve a 9.8+. Minimal handling + solid paper/printing = MINTY FRESH GOODNESS.

What about the emerald city comic con comic? I have 67 out of 200. I always wondered if board members here had the other 199. hm

I have a bunch, but I also have 3 of the only 4 graded for signature series.

Edited by Dmac538

50 Original sets

accessndx 10

zacrew 8

ZoBot 4

VEI Reborn 3

paul747 3

mschmidt 2

Vikingreed 1

ebtorres 1

BizzaroChuck 1

The Authority(aka Tom) 1

Mangbus 1

steadybeasie 1

larrytrulove 1

THB 1

unknown ebay sellers 4

Total 42 of 50

plus Solar's originals.

We are talking about the ECCC #1.

There are a lot more than 4 SS graded of that issue.

My bad, did have a few of those signed, long gone. Wished I would have picked up the OA they were selling.

1st issues of Five Ghosts seems to be picking up a bit...

saw a few sell for $7-10. I may have to try and unload some of mine.

Personally,

I'd sell half after SDCC.

But I'm really, really dumb...

& you guys on the CGC forum are Wicked Smat.

1st issues of Five Ghosts seems to be picking up a bit...

saw a few sell for $7-10. I may have to try and unload some of mine.

Personally,

I'd sell half after SDCC.

But I'm really, really dumb...

& you guys on the CGC forum are Wicked Smat.

Why would you even come in here and say this... nobody has even said a peep about you or anything remotely close to anything having to do with you, yet you come in here to stir the pot.

This is why I didn't accept your freebies for contributing to your pressing thread. I just wanted to use that thread as a way for people to get genuine information about pressing to other collectors and hobbyists.

Welcome to my ignore list.