• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's the BIG ONE! Amazing Spider-man 2-25!

40 posts in this topic

5062.gif

I'm building up a war chest so I'm selling off my Amazing Spider-Man slabbed collection. I've amassed these over the past five or so years and I've enjoyed them thoroughly.

The Rules:

1- PayPal is the preferred payment method and payment is due within 5 days of invoice.

2- Shipping domestically is $14 which includes insurance and tracking. I double box individual slabs and spare no expense when sending packages so they arrive safely. If you purchase multiple slabs, I will combine shipping costs. International shipping is a direct pass-through. I typically ship within 1 or two days of payment. I believe in consistent communications so you will know where your book is throughout the process.

3- I reserve the right to sell to anyone whether you are on the probation list/hall of shame or not.

4- The first unconditional :takeit: will take it home. Timestamps will be honored if there's a dispute.

5- Time payments are available with a 50% deposit with the remaining 50% payable within 60 days (or as negotiated).

As a preview, here's what will be coming up. I don't have scan of everything handy yet, but I will get them in tonight.

ASM

2 - CGC 2.0 OW Sold

3- CGC 0.5 COW Sold

5- CGC 3.5 OWW Sold to eeb03

6- CGC 3.5 COW

7- CGC 6.5 OWW Sold to edowens71

8- CGC 2.5 COW Sold

11- CGC SS 5.0 OW (Stan Lee) - The lone SS 5.0 in the census Sold

12- CGC 6.0 OW Sold

13- CGC 3.5 OW Sold

16- CGC 5.0 OWW Sold

21- CGC 7.5 OWW

23- CGC 7.5 OWW

25- CGC 7.5 OW

If you'd like to buy the bunch, the asking price is $3,000 with free domestic shipping.