• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And Lizard wins by a nose.

55 posts in this topic

I put some work into that thread too.

Disappointed.

Perhaps my goals should be higher. Post 10k posts in CG without ever getting a wrist slap or gaining points. That seems to be more difficult than gaining points.

True!

Even i've only received 1 wrist slap in my time so that should give you a pretty good idea how hard they are to achieve hm

I've gotten several private warning pms from the mods, for drunken birthday thread bumping and calling Richard a Dick. Sad, but true.

Yeah, i'm not even sure mine was technically a wrist slap. I got a pm saying basically "id drop it if i were you" hm

That's not a wrist slap unless you also weren't allowed to post on this board for a set period of time. A wrist slap is like a mini strike, except you're banned for a day or two and not for a week.

really? WOW!

Somehow I'VE never gotten a wrist slap then??? I think most people would assume i have like 10!

What the hell are you guys doing to get them??? :eek:

Real threats do it. Sometimes suggested threats do it, as in a suggestion that we should meet up and handle this face to face.

Mods notified! :baiting:

Disappointed.

Perhaps my goals should be higher. Post 10k posts in CG without ever getting a wrist slap or gaining points. That seems to be more difficult than gaining points.

True!

Even i've only received 1 wrist slap in my time so that should give you a pretty good idea how hard they are to achieve hm

I've gotten several private warning pms from the mods, for drunken birthday thread bumping and calling Richard a Dick. Sad, but true.

Yeah, i'm not even sure mine was technically a wrist slap. I got a pm saying basically "id drop it if i were you" hm

That's not a wrist slap unless you also weren't allowed to post on this board for a set period of time. A wrist slap is like a mini strike, except you're banned for a day or two and not for a week.

really? WOW!

Somehow I'VE never gotten a wrist slap then??? I think most people would assume i have like 10!

I've gotten a strike, and a 3-4 day wristslap suspension. You need to step your game up.

-

Disappointed.

True!

I have noticed, you seem to know quite a lot about this site's functions for a noob.

I got a wrist slap last weekend for "masking profanity". If you care to check my posts, you'll notice I didn't make any from Friday 2/8 at 5pm to Sunday 2/10 at 5pm. They wouldn't give a wrist slap to a shill, would they? :grin:

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

I've gotten a strike, and a 3-4 day wristslap suspension. You need to step your game up.

Apparently! :blush:

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

Real threats do it. Sometimes suggested threats do it, as in a suggestion that we should meet up and handle this face to face.

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

Cam Neely kicks !

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

Cam Neely kicks !

Don't screw up my embed, noob.

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

Cam Neely kicks !

Don't screw up my embed, noob.

I edited it.

(See what I did here? Messed up quote!)