• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Spidey 6 (1st Lizard), CGC White Pages

6 posts in this topic

Was able to upgrade a couple of my DC horror books, so offering up my undercopies here. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, Money Orders, and old comic books as means of payment. I ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination and insurance value. Still looking to upgrade some more of my HoM, HoS 15 and 20-centers, please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any of these for sale/trade (9.4 or better).

House of Mystery 176 CGC 8.5 CR/OW Neal Adams cover $50.00

Book is real solid, looks NM but has a thin strip of moisture exposure on the back cover along the spine.

hom176.jpg

House of Mystery 204 CGC 9.0 White Wrightson cover, Peter Kuper copy $65.00

Perfectly centered copy with white pages, just beautiful. Alas, there's what appears to be a dime-sized water spot/stain of some kind on the back cover. I bought this, along with a bunch of my other DC horror books, from Mad Magazine Spy-vs-Spy artist Peter Kuper back in the late 90's. The DC 100 Pager #4 I got from him turned out to be the 1st 9.4 graded by CGC, still one of my favorite books. :cloud9:

hom204.jpg

If its not too much trouble, can you put up back cover scans?

Let's add a few more items...

Amazing Spider-man 6 CGC 6.0 White Pages 1st App Lizard $650.00

(Note there is a small pencil mark around Spidey's waist).

asm6.jpg