• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board "back" button?

14 posts in this topic

Just recently I have noticed my back button does not work on the message boards?? Am I having a issue with my computer or is there some other problem going on within the web page?

If this is the wrong forum please let me know and I will post it somewhere else.

Maybe I should have tried the search function...... hm

lol

I have a kinda old computer, it uses Windows XP home edition with IE 7. I am not real computer smart but is there a way to update my IE? I know IE 8 is out but I do not think it will run on my computer....so I was told.

Also, thanks for the quick reply.

I have a kinda old computer, it uses Windows XP home edition with IE 7. I am not real computer smart but is there a way to update my IE? I know IE 8 is out but I do not think it will run on my computer....so I was told.

Damn, and I thought I was a cheapskate. lol

(Pats DiceX on shoulder)

You are, Dice, you are.

(Runs away laughing)

Just recently I have noticed my back button does not work on the message boards?? Am I having a issue with my computer or is there some other problem going on within the web page?

If this is the wrong forum please let me know and I will post it somewhere else.

lol

Mine works just fine. I keep it next to my hot tub time machine.

lol

If I could only go back to about May of '07 hm

lol

Mine works just fine. I keep it next to my hot tub time machine.

I don't think anything you post is worth reading ever and i know many that agree with me.

I know, I know....here you go, going to go back and check my posting history. I rarely contribute but am hardly a .

All the noob bashing and hazing is far worst to scroll through and read then the actual questions and comments the noobs make.

To the few that have posted polite answers and Miraclemet thanks. That ALT arrow key feature works great.

I am going to try and install windows 8 to night, will 960 MB of ram be enough to handle it or will I have to add more ram?

When your only working 12 hours a week at the moment you kind of have to be! I just recently landed a job for a landscaping company as a mechanic but with all the snow lately here in Maine it puts a damper on my hours. Summer is coming and 10-12 hour days are "guarenteed"....we will see.