• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed because of no interest

7 posts in this topic

I am starting by listing these three books and will add more as free time permits. All

reasonable offers will be considered, asking price is just that the asking price.

I have been selling on this site with lots of positive reviews for over a year, see my

Site Feedback for my sales through CGC Forums,

and also check out my feedback as well through Ebay Feedback.

All prices include media mail shipping in the US as well as shipping insurance to cover any handling issues caused by USPS.

First k8yzt.gif wins and all other board rules apply.

Dark Horse Presents (2011) #11 ( 2 Copies)- First Appearance of Black Beetle - $25.00 each

(Item Condition: Appears to be no visible issues that I can discern on the cover or spine and all pages are crisp. And is also a spot on back cover right side that was

just noticable in the scan.Don't know alot about these but have been told by others on

different sites as well as local retailers these are HTF I guess would be because of the cover price cost)

ByhSNvTl.jpg dr3gIFol.jpg

Black Beetle #0 - $20.00

(Item condition: Item does have ding on front cover spine as seen in the images, back is fine looks like smudges in images but that is from scanner. Always hard to tell

with solid black covers. I know this will effect the value that is why I am asking $20.00

because last NM copies sold for around $30.00 on Feebay)

ZKntmHVl.jpg in2CO88l.jpg

Black Beetle #1 - $15.00

(Item condition: Item does have ding on front cover spine as seen in the images, back is fine looks like smudges in images but that is from scanner. Always hard to tell with solid black covers.)

eJfPYrRl.jpg RXrCk06l.jpg

Justice League #1 1:25 Finch Variant Signature Series CGC 9.6 - $150.00

g3WYHFul.jpgpzyh4eUl.jpg

aBt32iFl.jpg

Fantastic Four #583 Signature Series 9.8 (By Hickman and Epting) - $90.00

n6pBiBpl.jpgByLeAe0l.jpg