• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

My long and rambling report gets lift off now - it will be done over a number of days because I'm a very busy man, there are loads of pics and I still have to edit the video together.

There will be good and bad, mentions of every boardie I was lucky enough to talk to, dubious tales of dinner table etiquette, celebrity sightings and slanderous gossip.

First off - massive kudos to John, Imran & George for organising the whole thing again. Without them there wouldn't have been a show at all. The video I have of John unfortunately has to stay locked in the vault for future blackmailing purposes. Trying to spot George was as easy as finding the perfect set of British teeth. I think he must have been hiding behind a Captain America costume. Imran was efficiency personified. Years of training with the NHS has finally paid off.

Also, a big thanks to Garry - without his invite I wouldn't have been there and it was definitely worth the 600 mile round trip for me. (worship)

More thanks for Mr and Mrs Comicana (no, not George and Imran) - Nick and Michelle who provided plenty of pleasantries and home made cookies.

Chris (Bane) - Reading's own superstar and the biggest MILF magnet along the Docklands. Not forgetting how good of an artist he is.