• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

Guess which boardie asked for a 'Meat and Ale Pie' with all the vegetables removed?

Gary?

Yes.

No.

Actually - two different people asked for that particular variant of a meal. Garry had it Friday & Saturday, somebody else on the Sunday.

It was ordered twice Friday night. So, that a total of four times... at least.

Guess which boardie asked for a 'Meat and Ale Pie' with all the vegetables removed?

Gary?

Yes.

No.

Actually - two different people asked for that particular variant of a meal. Garry had it Friday & Saturday, somebody else on the Sunday.

One of the orders was for with veggies on Friday, I believe. :makepoint:

Gary?

Yes.

Geez, even you're getting your Gaz's mixed up. :makepoint:

Add another r and it'll be correct.

Gazzes.

Garry liked his Razzles.

... and his cheese balls.

...and his ham sammiches.

...and his biscuits.

...and his crisps.

...that plastic bag was a bottomless pit. I never knew what was going to be pulled out next. I was in constant fear.

Gary?

Yes.

Geez, even you're getting your Gaz's mixed up. :makepoint:

Add another r and it'll be correct.

Gazzes.

Garry liked his Razzles.

... and his cheese balls.

...and his ham sammiches.

...and his biscuits.

...and his crisps.

...that plastic bag was a bottomless pit. I never knew what was going to be pulled out next. I was in constant fear.

I'm a growing lad. :acclaim:

Soooooo...

Got back Monday afternoon after my 11 1/2 hour flight and 8 hour time change. Had the sniffles and a pretty strong headache Monday night.

Woke up yesterday not feeling too hot. Then my temperature shot up to 103.5 by 7 PM. Spent the whole day between the sheets staring at the paint peel off the wall. Woke up at around midnight in a pool of sweat - temperature dropped down to 99.5

I don't know what the hell I picked up over there. I've had my flu shot (which isn't 100% I know)

Taking it easy today. Drinking a lot of fluids.

:(

Seem like half the board members attending went down with death like symptoms shortly afterwards.

Luckily I'm built of sterner stuff. :acclaim:

Ahh - you were patient zero then.

I think Bob Layton was patient Zero.

He was sick as a dog at the show and just cancelled ECCC.

There was another attendee running around sick as a dog as well.

I feel better knowing you Brits got sick as well lol

Gary?

Yes.

No.

I bet it wasn't Gary though.

You would be correct.

Gary?

Yes.

No.

One of the orders was for with veggies on Friday, I believe. :makepoint:

Correcting his mistakes only upsets him even more.

Gary?

Yes.

No.

You would be correct.

Jon?

Gary?

Yes.

No.

You would be correct.

Jon?

(thumbs u